THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I definitely need replacement insoles, anyone have any recommendations? Cheap (in price) and light please.

i know a lot of people use the polysorp insoles because they are flat footed, but you could try them also.
i second.. been using spenco polysorb cross trainer insoles for years now.. LOVE THEM.  amazon has the best deal.. like $11
smile.gif

I definitely need replacement insoles, anyone have any recommendations? Cheap (in price) and light please.

i know a lot of people use the polysorp insoles because they are flat footed, but you could try them also.
i second.. been using spenco polysorb cross trainer insoles for years now.. LOVE THEM.  amazon has the best deal.. like $11
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

for those that are looking to replace insoles, you might want to try investing in:
1) Superfeet (lots of arch type, very supportive but not very cushioned)
2) Softec Sole (custom molded, supportive, cushioned, i recently switch to this and its very good)

wow, these are amazing! 

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

for those that are looking to replace insoles, you might want to try investing in:
1) Superfeet (lots of arch type, very supportive but not very cushioned)
2) Softec Sole (custom molded, supportive, cushioned, i recently switch to this and its very good)

wow, these are amazing! 

Originally Posted by rukawa005

smile.gif
I've been looking for replacement insoles for my hoopin VIs since mine have been pancaked to hell.  They look  nice, just wish amazon carried a mens 11-12.  Will head to my local sport chalet to check them out this week.  Any one else use Spenco Cross-trainers in the VI or any other replacement insole?

smile.gif
I've been looking for replacement insoles for my hoopin VIs since mine have been pancaked to hell.  They look  nice, just wish amazon carried a mens 11-12.  Will head to my local sport chalet to check them out this week.  Any one else use Spenco Cross-trainers in the VI or any other replacement insole?

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

friend finally decided to send over my barcas, the home is nice but the mango is CRAZY!!! easilly the best cw. past on the bhm at first, end up getting the vault version.
5854208515_72f8c95d52_b.jpg

5854760804_780e0ae016_b.jpg

5854208819_21a83344ed_b.jpg

5854208667_b7de73bbe3_b.jpg

5854208753_73b99c5bc9_b.jpg

5854761126_0c984e48bb_b.jpg

5854208893_07628ab26d_b.jpg

5854761190_1ccf122699_b.jpg

still waiting on the blue camos and a id from ndc, i think this is it for my 6s.
Nice Collection Jayhawk. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

friend finally decided to send over my barcas, the home is nice but the mango is CRAZY!!! easilly the best cw. past on the bhm at first, end up getting the vault version.
5854208515_72f8c95d52_b.jpg

5854760804_780e0ae016_b.jpg

5854208819_21a83344ed_b.jpg

5854208667_b7de73bbe3_b.jpg

5854208753_73b99c5bc9_b.jpg

5854761126_0c984e48bb_b.jpg

5854208893_07628ab26d_b.jpg

5854761190_1ccf122699_b.jpg

still waiting on the blue camos and a id from ndc, i think this is it for my 6s.
Nice Collection Jayhawk. 
pimp.gif

^normally i'd smh at quoting all those pics, but those pics are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thanks for the phone backgrounds jayhawk haha

^normally i'd smh at quoting all those pics, but those pics are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thanks for the phone backgrounds jayhawk haha

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

If you collect kobes and/or you really like the 6s, DEL SOLS ARE A MUST!
will go down as THE shoe of the zk6 and should be classics...

I know people are loving the grinches and OCs. for sure they're awesome.
But those del sols man... better get your pair if you don't have them yet...

THESE THINGS ARE FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!
and this is one of the main reasons i copped this shoe, because of this idea.  I never really liked the del sol, still dont feel to great about it, but i copped anyway because i rather just scoop em now and have em instead of regretting on passing later. got em for retail at footaction about a week ago so i cant complain.

just got the gradients today too as a gift. never really loved them, but they actually are pretty dang fly.   my volt camos should be here tomorrow. up to 11 pairs now. only pair i still want is the mango joints. I get those and i'm done.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

If you collect kobes and/or you really like the 6s, DEL SOLS ARE A MUST!
will go down as THE shoe of the zk6 and should be classics...

I know people are loving the grinches and OCs. for sure they're awesome.
But those del sols man... better get your pair if you don't have them yet...

THESE THINGS ARE FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!
and this is one of the main reasons i copped this shoe, because of this idea.  I never really liked the del sol, still dont feel to great about it, but i copped anyway because i rather just scoop em now and have em instead of regretting on passing later. got em for retail at footaction about a week ago so i cant complain.

just got the gradients today too as a gift. never really loved them, but they actually are pretty dang fly.   my volt camos should be here tomorrow. up to 11 pairs now. only pair i still want is the mango joints. I get those and i'm done.

@Kob8 ... Only shoe spot right now is the usual Foot Locker INC store... but KICKS-HI is a good spot for SBs... Since your are here in September, we are opening up a House of Hoops...

@Kob8 ... Only shoe spot right now is the usual Foot Locker INC store... but KICKS-HI is a good spot for SBs... Since your are here in September, we are opening up a House of Hoops...

Originally Posted by deftronix

smile.gif
bro, just get the 10-11 that they do have.  i'm a true 10 but i always get the 8-9 spenco's cuz the 10-11 are too big.  unless u'r a true 12, then yeah, get them.  u can try sport chalet or foot locker, but it's $20 + tax

Originally Posted by deftronix

smile.gif
bro, just get the 10-11 that they do have.  i'm a true 10 but i always get the 8-9 spenco's cuz the 10-11 are too big.  unless u'r a true 12, then yeah, get them.  u can try sport chalet or foot locker, but it's $20 + tax

Back
Top Bottom