THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

the lighter scales + darker grey underlay upper of the ace > silver scales white underlay upper of the cg

the lighter scales + darker grey underlay upper of the ace > silver scales white underlay upper of the cg

^ Oh for sure. And you get a translucent sole... And a logo... And some other colors added into it, it's a no brained which Ppl would prefer.

I'll be getting both tho.

^ Oh for sure. And you get a translucent sole... And a logo... And some other colors added into it, it's a no brained which Ppl would prefer.

I'll be getting both tho.

true. e u still going at it with these VIs? i've fallen off and neither will bring me back, plus i aint even got the funds -___- surgery in a few weeks so need to save for med bills

true. e u still going at it with these VIs? i've fallen off and neither will bring me back, plus i aint even got the funds -___- surgery in a few weeks so need to save for med bills

Ive taken a break on Kobes. Last kobe purchase a while ago. I just like grey shoes for some reason.
Waiting for a colorway to punch me in the mouth.

Nike SBs and eBaying it up on Jordans as of late.

Ive taken a break on Kobes. Last kobe purchase a while ago. I just like grey shoes for some reason.
Waiting for a colorway to punch me in the mouth.

Nike SBs and eBaying it up on Jordans as of late.

i hear you about the grey shoe deal... i'm the same way, but i cant quite get into those.... maybe the Aces because of the additional maroon and contrast but meh i can go without them right now.

i hear you about the grey shoe deal... i'm the same way, but i cant quite get into those.... maybe the Aces because of the additional maroon and contrast but meh i can go without them right now.

thapointguy wrote:
nike-zoom-kobe-vi-lower-merion-ace-2.jpg

LOVE THIS SHOT!  this picture alone will get me to cave and buy these puppies.  like NWT says...the right pair of denim...and these will be
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

thapointguy wrote:
LOVE THIS SHOT!  this picture alone will get me to cave and buy these puppies.  like NWT says...the right pair of denim...and these will be

yeah this pic makes me want to buy a pair lol. i need to see them in person first though

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

thapointguy wrote:

yeah this pic makes me want to buy a pair lol. i need to see them in person first though

Lol no like fake pics anymore? It doesn't make sense that there were no changes from the first peek of the aces to now. I have a feeling an away version will come out.

Lol no like fake pics anymore? It doesn't make sense that there were no changes from the first peek of the aces to now. I have a feeling an away version will come out.

Back
Top Bottom