THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by dubchester

if it weren't for the ACE logo, these would sit...big time.
QFT
true enough, but that ACE logo is the only reason i get them.  i like playing cards so i hope i can get the Aces without too much of a hassle.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by dubchester

if it weren't for the ACE logo, these would sit...big time.
QFT
true enough, but that ACE logo is the only reason i get them.  i like playing cards so i hope i can get the Aces without too much of a hassle.

You guys have funny reasoning to why you like the shoe. I like them because silver is a neutral color and the maroon makes the shoe pop with all the silver on there. If it was like the home Ace or away of the V, I would get them two. Doesn't matter if it has the Ace logo or not.

You guys have funny reasoning to why you like the shoe. I like them because silver is a neutral color and the maroon makes the shoe pop with all the silver on there. If it was like the home Ace or away of the V, I would get them two. Doesn't matter if it has the Ace logo or not.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I like them bc I need shoes on me feet so I won't be walking arounf in socks
wink.gif

I like them bc I need shoes on me feet so I won't be walking arounf in socks
wink.gif

Cool Grey > Aces 100%

I agree JRT with your logic, i respect that. However, there is something about the ACE symbol that buggs me, similiar to how the BHM labeling bugged many others. Sometimes a shoes color combo should be just that, and nothing else.

Good logic though..
smile.gif

Cool Grey > Aces 100%

I agree JRT with your logic, i respect that. However, there is something about the ACE symbol that buggs me, similiar to how the BHM labeling bugged many others. Sometimes a shoes color combo should be just that, and nothing else.

Good logic though..
smile.gif

grey and maroon/burgundy are awesome when paired up imo... like some1 said pages back, a maroon insole will make them even nicer.

grey and maroon/burgundy are awesome when paired up imo... like some1 said pages back, a maroon insole will make them even nicer.

Not much changed from the earlier pic of the Ace. I hope this is the home version and an away one is gonna come out. Doubtful though
nike-zoom-kobe-vi-lower-merion-ace-2.jpg

Not much changed from the earlier pic of the Ace. I hope this is the home version and an away one is gonna come out. Doubtful though
nike-zoom-kobe-vi-lower-merion-ace-2.jpg

yeah i hope they make an away colorway, but they didnt do it for the rices so maybe they won't for these. we'll see

yeah i hope they make an away colorway, but they didnt do it for the rices so maybe they won't for these. we'll see

I'm really feeling these Aces, gonna try and get these and if that doesn't work out, settle for the Cool Greys (which really isn't a bad settle at all, both are clean)

I'm really feeling these Aces, gonna try and get these and if that doesn't work out, settle for the Cool Greys (which really isn't a bad settle at all, both are clean)

Back
Top Bottom