THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

laugh.gif
@ those fakes.

$250 is a good price... you can always buy red laces if you want. just don't know if you can get the same
exact shade and thickness...

$250 is a good price... you can always buy red laces if you want. just don't know if you can get the same
exact shade and thickness...

Since you have a DS pair cant you just grab the crimson laces from that pair? I understand where you're coming from though.

I've been hunting down Kobe I and IV's on ebay lately, but I definitely will pick up the Ace's.

Since you have a DS pair cant you just grab the crimson laces from that pair? I understand where you're coming from though.

I've been hunting down Kobe I and IV's on ebay lately, but I definitely will pick up the Ace's.

Volt camos are nice, but its one of those pairs i would wear once or twice then be over them and sell them.

Volt camos are nice, but its one of those pairs i would wear once or twice then be over them and sell them.

Saw Blue Camos in person and really wasnt feeling them, I think Ima grab the Itailain Camos....Marbles look good in person too if u into grey colorways

Saw Blue Camos in person and really wasnt feeling them, I think Ima grab the Itailain Camos....Marbles look good in person too if u into grey colorways

Back
Top Bottom