THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

kobe is goin to the phils this july and this is a part of a puzzle for a contest of his tour, maybe this is the Laker CW that would be coming out soon

kobe is goin to the phils this july and this is a part of a puzzle for a contest of his tour, maybe this is the Laker CW that would be coming out soon

^finally a lakers cw? hopefully the first of a few. well...at least a home and an away cw would be nice. better late than never.

seems like Kobe makes trips through Asia every year.

^finally a lakers cw? hopefully the first of a few. well...at least a home and an away cw would be nice. better late than never.

seems like Kobe makes trips through Asia every year.

Would be nice to see something like that Lakers colorway come out. I know there'd be big demand if that home colorway came out along with an away colorway. Not to mention that DK colorway everyone is hoping for.

Would be nice to see something like that Lakers colorway come out. I know there'd be big demand if that home colorway came out along with an away colorway. Not to mention that DK colorway everyone is hoping for.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

about time for a laker cw.. lol

Originally Posted by jrjmd

about time for a laker cw.. lol

The Laker CW reminds me of this
images

Hey fellas i need some help. I know its been posted like a million times but can someone repost the bday coupon for whoever, ftl, fa, fnl. My computer crashed and i would like to buy a few more kicks before they expire, i greatly appreciate it.

Hey fellas i need some help. I know its been posted like a million times but can someone repost the bday coupon for whoever, ftl, fa, fnl. My computer crashed and i would like to buy a few more kicks before they expire, i greatly appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom