THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

just noticed all the recent v2 low lebrons have been the same CW's as the kobes... mangos/solar reds, cool greys/wolf greys and blue camos/sprites.... switch it up Nike!

Originally Posted by never wear them

dope pics back there mjrod
for today. 

and to the guy that asked, del sols for sure... some pics. OD, sorry.

5886363795_5b5ba1e503_z.jpg
Nice pics as always. Only colorway that I absolutely had to have of the VI's.  Ace's are very appealing though, might have to get those too.

Originally Posted by never wear them

dope pics back there mjrod
for today. 

and to the guy that asked, del sols for sure... some pics. OD, sorry.

5886363795_5b5ba1e503_z.jpg
Nice pics as always. Only colorway that I absolutely had to have of the VI's.  Ace's are very appealing though, might have to get those too.

Hey Mrod, I see you changed your Sig... do you have Mango's on the way?

I am waiting for my Pack, Bacelona's Home and Aways are in the mail

Hey Mrod, I see you changed your Sig... do you have Mango's on the way?

I am waiting for my Pack, Bacelona's Home and Aways are in the mail

Finally, I'm getting myself a pair of Kobe VI "Bigas" 
laugh.gif
"Rice" is on the way fr. deadstockshoes.com... 
happy.gif
 TY

Again, mjrod brings us very outstanding pix... "Salamat tsong! (Big Thanks)" you're an inspiration, you're the light at the end of the tunnel, you light up my life....
roll.gif

Also, got to see "Cool Grey" maybe next month.. I just hope "Aces" drop on-line...

Finally, I'm getting myself a pair of Kobe VI "Bigas" 
laugh.gif
"Rice" is on the way fr. deadstockshoes.com... 
happy.gif
 TY

Again, mjrod brings us very outstanding pix... "Salamat tsong! (Big Thanks)" you're an inspiration, you're the light at the end of the tunnel, you light up my life....
roll.gif

Also, got to see "Cool Grey" maybe next month.. I just hope "Aces" drop on-line...

Damn, all thos great photos of the blue camos convinced me to hit my local Footlocker and pick up a pair last night.
All I can say are these are a great summer kick with shorts.

Also kudos for some great camo photos fellas, keep em coming....

Damn, all thos great photos of the blue camos convinced me to hit my local Footlocker and pick up a pair last night.
All I can say are these are a great summer kick with shorts.

Also kudos for some great camo photos fellas, keep em coming....

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Originally Posted by rukawa005

took a 2nd look at the gradients.. they look good but the black leather under the heel cup ruins it for me
ohwell.gif

i thought i was the only one hahah. the color is nice and everything but if they had used the nubuck (i think it's nubuck. whatever they used on the del sols 
tongue.gif
) under the heel cup and if they had the clear sole like the sample pics i would've copped.

What!!  black leather is the main reason I purchased the Grad's. The leather is classy and superior to the nubuck in my most humble and sincere opinion.
What!! clear soles would have ruined them in my most humble and sincere opinion. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Originally Posted by rukawa005

took a 2nd look at the gradients.. they look good but the black leather under the heel cup ruins it for me
ohwell.gif

i thought i was the only one hahah. the color is nice and everything but if they had used the nubuck (i think it's nubuck. whatever they used on the del sols 
tongue.gif
) under the heel cup and if they had the clear sole like the sample pics i would've copped.

What!!  black leather is the main reason I purchased the Grad's. The leather is classy and superior to the nubuck in my most humble and sincere opinion.
What!! clear soles would have ruined them in my most humble and sincere opinion. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom