THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

hey guys.. for those who beat their pairs on the court, can you do a comparison?

after my soles have flattened, the shoes grip to the floor great. but i'm scared they're going to wear out. i've had the pair on the left since late january, and the one on the right is brand new.

are these gonna last or what? is it the pattern, or does the same thing happen with herringbone?

photo11070293616pm.jpg

i want these shoes to last at least until next year, they're performance beasts
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Originally Posted by rukawa005

took a 2nd look at the gradients.. they look good but the black leather under the heel cup ruins it for me
ohwell.gif

i thought i was the only one hahah. the color is nice and everything but if they had used the nubuck (i think it's nubuck. whatever they used on the del sols 
tongue.gif
) under the heel cup and if they had the clear sole like the sample pics i would've copped.

What!!  black leather is the main reason I purchased the Grad's. The leather is classy and superior to the nubuck in my most humble and sincere opinion.
What!! clear soles would have ruined them in my most humble and sincere opinion. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
LOL.. love your most humble and sincere opinion..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Originally Posted by rukawa005

took a 2nd look at the gradients.. they look good but the black leather under the heel cup ruins it for me
ohwell.gif

i thought i was the only one hahah. the color is nice and everything but if they had used the nubuck (i think it's nubuck. whatever they used on the del sols 
tongue.gif
) under the heel cup and if they had the clear sole like the sample pics i would've copped.

What!!  black leather is the main reason I purchased the Grad's. The leather is classy and superior to the nubuck in my most humble and sincere opinion.
What!! clear soles would have ruined them in my most humble and sincere opinion. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
LOL.. love your most humble and sincere opinion..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Finally got some good pics of my Mango's.  More on the way.

to me the Barcelona Pak is like the Aston Martin of last year with the bonus of having 2 Kobe's instead of just one
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice pic....The color pops in that pic...

to me the Barcelona Pak is like the Aston Martin of last year with the bonus of having 2 Kobe's instead of just one
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kob8

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this pic just made me hate my life

Originally Posted by kob8

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this pic just made me hate my life

Originally Posted by al3x89

hey guys.. for those who beat their pairs on the court, can you do a comparison?

after my soles have flattened, the shoes grip to the floor great. but i'm scared they're going to wear out. i've had the pair on the left since late january, and the one on the right is brand new.

are these gonna last or what? is it the pattern, or does the same thing happen with herringbone?

photo11070293616pm.jpg

pimp.gif
You are correct the ridges flatten out providing more contact area and hence more grip. I don't think you have too much to worry about, I think you will be fine for another six months.
However, I assume you're talking about playing indoor. If it's outdoor use the wear rate will be excellerated. My suggestion for outdoor use is to buy a pair from one of the reputable Asian resellers and pick up a
XDR version. XDR (eXtra Durable Rubber) outsole for increased durability during those summertime outdoor games. XDR is widely used in the Asian market by Nike. I have a pair of Grinch's
with the XDR outsole and they really hold up well since I play in a summer league.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

photo11070293616pm.jpg

pimp.gif
You are correct the ridges flatten out providing more contact area and hence more grip. I don't think you have too much to worry about, I think you will be fine for another six months.
However, I assume you're talking about playing indoor. If it's outdoor use the wear rate will be excellerated. My suggestion for outdoor use is to buy a pair from one of the reputable Asian resellers and pick up a
XDR version. XDR (eXtra Durable Rubber) outsole for increased durability during those summertime outdoor games. XDR is widely used in the Asian market by Nike. I have a pair of Grinch's
with the XDR outsole and they really hold up well since I play in a summer league.
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Beautiful photo. I have the other colorway of the Barca's and these photos make me want to bite the bullet and pick these up.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Beautiful photo. I have the other colorway of the Barca's and these photos make me want to bite the bullet and pick these up.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom