THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

so again, we see that all have the favorites

The reason I feel the Barcelona's are special is the sockliner, the striping is unique and the shield on the back of the tongue. Its just those types of little details that make them so interesting to me. Then the fact that they were hard to get a hold of too.

so again, we see that all have the favorites

The reason I feel the Barcelona's are special is the sockliner, the striping is unique and the shield on the back of the tongue. Its just those types of little details that make them so interesting to me. Then the fact that they were hard to get a hold of too.

i kinda miss my Grinches......
i haven't seen five30 wearing them since he got'em....

i kinda miss my Grinches......
i haven't seen five30 wearing them since he got'em....

Edwin that knick colorway is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I too like the specking on the midsole....

great job, I remember them from before

sorry just can't resist

I too like the specking on the midsole....

great job, I remember them from before

sorry just can't resist

Damn, I thought it would be a breeze to stock locate some lightbulbs through Footlocker.

Releases like that usually just sit around up here.

They're giving me the 'not in Canada' explanation. But for some reason I'm skeptical.

No release north of the border?

The hunt is on.

Damn, I thought it would be a breeze to stock locate some lightbulbs through Footlocker.

Releases like that usually just sit around up here.

They're giving me the 'not in Canada' explanation. But for some reason I'm skeptical.

No release north of the border?

The hunt is on.

^^ I was able to stock locate a pair on Wednesday using the VIP coupon...it arrives on Tuesday here at my work, I hope they ship the correct pair.

^^ I was able to stock locate a pair on Wednesday using the VIP coupon...it arrives on Tuesday here at my work, I hope they ship the correct pair.

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Check your PM.

The store I talked to said they get every colourway of the VI that drops in Canada and they didn't get them. But the population of that city is on the small side which is why I'm skeptical.

As for getting the correct pair I can't stand how Footlocker doesn't use official colourway names or style numbers to identify the shoes.

Lightbulbs would show up in their merch books as Kobe VI -Yllw/Wht or something ridiculous like that.

EDIT:

Nevermind. I see you're located in Texas.

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Check your PM.

The store I talked to said they get every colourway of the VI that drops in Canada and they didn't get them. But the population of that city is on the small side which is why I'm skeptical.

As for getting the correct pair I can't stand how Footlocker doesn't use official colourway names or style numbers to identify the shoes.

Lightbulbs would show up in their merch books as Kobe VI -Yllw/Wht or something ridiculous like that.

EDIT:

Nevermind. I see you're located in Texas.

Back
Top Bottom