THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

^^ I was able to stock locate a pair on Wednesday using the VIP coupon...it arrives on Tuesday here at my work, I hope they ship the correct pair.

Check your PM.

The store I talked to said they get every colourway of the VI that drops in Canada and they didn't get them. But the population of that city is on the small side which is why I'm skeptical.

As for getting the correct pair I can't stand how Footlocker doesn't use official colourway names or style numbers to identify the shoes.

Lightbulbs would show up in their merch books as Kobe VI -Yllw/Wht or something ridiculous like that.

EDIT:

Nevermind. I see you're located in Texas.
I was given this # to look them up at Footlocker; 0535000304-105...105 for my size 10.5..also, the description in the receipt shows KOBE VI DSOL/BLK/W

I hope this helps...

IMAG0511 by WickedXCL, on Flickr

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

^^ I was able to stock locate a pair on Wednesday using the VIP coupon...it arrives on Tuesday here at my work, I hope they ship the correct pair.

Check your PM.

The store I talked to said they get every colourway of the VI that drops in Canada and they didn't get them. But the population of that city is on the small side which is why I'm skeptical.

As for getting the correct pair I can't stand how Footlocker doesn't use official colourway names or style numbers to identify the shoes.

Lightbulbs would show up in their merch books as Kobe VI -Yllw/Wht or something ridiculous like that.

EDIT:

Nevermind. I see you're located in Texas.
I was given this # to look them up at Footlocker; 0535000304-105...105 for my size 10.5..also, the description in the receipt shows KOBE VI DSOL/BLK/W

I hope this helps...

IMAG0511 by WickedXCL, on Flickr

i think awesome blossom likes his mangos.. what do u guys think? 
laugh.gif

Hope everyone had a good 4th of July!

Just posting an update, since we have been getting some questions on them, but we just received a shipment in for the Blue Camo's. If you are interest in this shoe, they are currently only available over the phone, so you would need to call in to order them. Otherwise, they should be available on our website sometime next week. The product number for them is 29659401 if you want to call in.

EastbayRep - Ray

Hope everyone had a good 4th of July!

Just posting an update, since we have been getting some questions on them, but we just received a shipment in for the Blue Camo's. If you are interest in this shoe, they are currently only available over the phone, so you would need to call in to order them. Otherwise, they should be available on our website sometime next week. The product number for them is 29659401 if you want to call in.

EastbayRep - Ray

Eastbay Ray, if I call for the blue camos, can I use my 25% off code from when I joined gold club?
The code has been sitting arund unused since I joined more than 6 months ago, because anything good is usually excluded.
I'm 99% sure the answer will be no I can't use it.
But doesn't hurt to ask I guess.

Eastbay Ray, if I call for the blue camos, can I use my 25% off code from when I joined gold club?
The code has been sitting arund unused since I joined more than 6 months ago, because anything good is usually excluded.
I'm 99% sure the answer will be no I can't use it.
But doesn't hurt to ask I guess.

so you guys came right in saying kobe WILL NOT play in turkey, now he's open to offers... hope some loud VI's come outta this since alot of euro teams have vibrant jerseys/colors

so you guys came right in saying kobe WILL NOT play in turkey, now he's open to offers... hope some loud VI's come outta this since alot of euro teams have vibrant jerseys/colors

If the lockout continues without a season next year, then I'd like to see him play somewhere else. But back to the shoes... Any more 6s popping up at outlets?

If the lockout continues without a season next year, then I'd like to see him play somewhere else. But back to the shoes... Any more 6s popping up at outlets?

Can anyone please help me appease the wife and tell me that OC's for $190 shipped is a good deal? Thanks guys!
grin.gif

Can anyone please help me appease the wife and tell me that OC's for $190 shipped is a good deal? Thanks guys!
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom