THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

^^^ I need those USC's!

JR - 45"...come on now, they ain't that long.

roll.gif
 They aren't but I'd prefer shorter. Its still legit tho bro.  Have you seen the urban camos drop locally? I haven't seen them anywhere.

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

^^^ I need those USC's!

JR - 45"...come on now, they ain't that long.

roll.gif
 They aren't but I'd prefer shorter. Its still legit tho bro.  Have you seen the urban camos drop locally? I haven't seen them anywhere.

Originally Posted by nwtiger

do yall think bacas are still in HOH in london or wherever they released? lol

I had my UK check and they are all gone. No homes and no aways left any where. Which ones were you looking for?

Originally Posted by nwtiger

do yall think bacas are still in HOH in london or wherever they released? lol

I had my UK check and they are all gone. No homes and no aways left any where. Which ones were you looking for?

Originally Posted by torres

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

They started charging tax to CA customers about a week ago, that was the best thing about Eastbay, no tax + free shipping
30t6p3b.gif
That's crap!!  Wonder if Eastbay Ray can shed some light on this.  I thought you had to have a presence in the state where the business is done in order to charge those residents tax.  Do they have an office/location in CA?  Wow. 
According to Eastbay
California has recently passed legislation requiring us to collect tax on all orders.  This tax has been placed into effect by the State of California, not Eastbay. Because this a state legislation, we are forced to comply and would not typically send any notification. You should have been made aware of the situation by way of your local government, therefore, not necessitating any correspondence from Eastbay.
I think eastbay just implemented this. It is just unfortuante for all CA heads
30t6p3b.gif

Yup, this is unfortunate for customers in California.  Illinois also passed a law like this, so orders shipping to Illinois will also have tax on them. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

They started charging tax to CA customers about a week ago, that was the best thing about Eastbay, no tax + free shipping
30t6p3b.gif
That's crap!!  Wonder if Eastbay Ray can shed some light on this.  I thought you had to have a presence in the state where the business is done in order to charge those residents tax.  Do they have an office/location in CA?  Wow. 
According to Eastbay
California has recently passed legislation requiring us to collect tax on all orders.  This tax has been placed into effect by the State of California, not Eastbay. Because this a state legislation, we are forced to comply and would not typically send any notification. You should have been made aware of the situation by way of your local government, therefore, not necessitating any correspondence from Eastbay.
30t6p3b.gif

Yup, this is unfortunate for customers in California.  Illinois also passed a law like this, so orders shipping to Illinois will also have tax on them. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

kobe as always was fun to watch!!!
smile.gif
he played 8 minutes but it seemed so long...his filipino fans enjoyed his stay!

on a sad note didnt see him wear that lakers cw VI on the poster...

kobe as always was fun to watch!!!
smile.gif
he played 8 minutes but it seemed so long...his filipino fans enjoyed his stay!

on a sad note didnt see him wear that lakers cw VI on the poster...

i love those shorts kobe has
pimp.gif

have it on ndc but i hope they have a all black or black with del sol

i love those shorts kobe has
pimp.gif

have it on ndc but i hope they have a all black or black with del sol

oh damn, i need those shorts

edit.
wait, i think i actually like the shorts more in the first pic because of that shadow or whatever over the middle of kobe.  makes the shorts look like they hav a camo design sorta on them.  they're not as cool upon closer inspection

oh damn, i need those shorts

edit.
wait, i think i actually like the shorts more in the first pic because of that shadow or whatever over the middle of kobe.  makes the shorts look like they hav a camo design sorta on them.  they're not as cool upon closer inspection

I dig those shorts too....funky fresh!

I keep buying shoes that's why I can't afford new shorts....

I dig those shorts too....funky fresh!

I keep buying shoes that's why I can't afford new shorts....

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

According to Eastbay
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

WHAT!!! 
mad.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

According to Eastbay
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

WHAT!!! 
mad.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif

man...contemplating getting rid of my grinches. really haven't worn em in a few months...it's just a real tough colorway to pull off.

would you guys do it?

Back
Top Bottom