THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

JR - nothing on the Urban camos...HOH ain't getting them?

Anybody got the Footlocker sku for the Italian Camos?

A few people were asking about a new VIP coupon...just got this in the mail today...so be in the lookout...

IMAG0544 by WickedXCL, on Flickr

A few people were asking about a new VIP coupon...just got this in the mail today...so be in the lookout...

been waiting for a coupon, hopefully i'll get mine before i got to mall of america next week. did a random lace swap on my TY's...

been waiting for a coupon, hopefully i'll get mine before i got to mall of america next week. did a random lace swap on my TY's...

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

i got that vip last month.

is everyone whole got the vip card getting that? i thought it was just because if you spend like alot of money you get that new card lol

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

i got that vip last month.

is everyone whole got the vip card getting that? i thought it was just because if you spend like alot of money you get that new card lol

good thing i didn't pass on the blue camo! so proud that i saw kobe wearin it. blue camo > grey camo IMO. too much kobe VI white sole for me. hard to clean. LOL

good thing i didn't pass on the blue camo! so proud that i saw kobe wearin it. blue camo > grey camo IMO. too much kobe VI white sole for me. hard to clean. LOL

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

img3042k.jpg

me kobe's jersey... he gave it away before entering the tunnel. he stank my shirt man.

photo0819z.jpg

img30681.jpg

what I decided to wear. LOVE THESE.

img30721.jpg

random iPhone shot.

crowd at another event...
photo0811g.jpg

photo0811g.jpg

photo0812q.jpg

must be at least  1  2 thousand people. he threw a signed ball and I almost had it!
dudes were killing each other I said F it.

so you got the jersey among those other 3 people who were trying to grab it.
smile.gif
) too bad there's no signature on it. would've been more believable for other people that didn't know what happened. 

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

img3042k.jpg

me kobe's jersey... he gave it away before entering the tunnel. he stank my shirt man.

photo0819z.jpg

img30681.jpg

what I decided to wear. LOVE THESE.

img30721.jpg

random iPhone shot.

crowd at another event...
photo0811g.jpg

photo0811g.jpg

photo0812q.jpg

must be at least  1  2 thousand people. he threw a signed ball and I almost had it!
dudes were killing each other I said F it.

so you got the jersey among those other 3 people who were trying to grab it.
smile.gif
) too bad there's no signature on it. would've been more believable for other people that didn't know what happened. 

went to my local mall, all you on the westcoast that can't find del sols... there's a surplus here FSR at FL and FA.

Back
Top Bottom