THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by dmxgod

The tours are definitely a nice colorway..

Surprisingly I have only 4 pairs of the Kobe VI..all this limited crap really annoyed me with this shoe..
^this...i have the dukes, chaos, chinas and gradients.  returned the glass blues and really only want to get the asg and tour yellows if i can get them for less than retail.  this is after 29 pairs of the v's. 

Originally Posted by dmxgod

The tours are definitely a nice colorway..

Surprisingly I have only 4 pairs of the Kobe VI..all this limited crap really annoyed me with this shoe..
^this...i have the dukes, chaos, chinas and gradients.  returned the glass blues and really only want to get the asg and tour yellows if i can get them for less than retail.  this is after 29 pairs of the v's. 

Picked up Gradients today. Pics tomorrow but I had to pick up a mini pair of del sols to go with mine.

QCMeJl.jpg

ma14Gl.jpg

WCL4nl.jpg

9qgP5l.jpg

Picked up Gradients today. Pics tomorrow but I had to pick up a mini pair of del sols to go with mine.

QCMeJl.jpg

ma14Gl.jpg

WCL4nl.jpg

9qgP5l.jpg

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

ma14Gl.jpg

WCL4nl.jpg
What you did there has been seen lol
But nice pics 
pimp.gif
 still debating if I should pick up those up...I really need to take a break with the VI's. Unfortunately I have a few friends in Europe so the Barcas are a possibility now
30t6p3b.gif
, and I keep reading about DK's rumors in the fall 
nerd.gif
. Not to mention the VII's are looking real promising...its gonna be a long year, oh well we only live once right 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

ma14Gl.jpg

WCL4nl.jpg
What you did there has been seen lol
But nice pics 
pimp.gif
 still debating if I should pick up those up...I really need to take a break with the VI's. Unfortunately I have a few friends in Europe so the Barcas are a possibility now
30t6p3b.gif
, and I keep reading about DK's rumors in the fall 
nerd.gif
. Not to mention the VII's are looking real promising...its gonna be a long year, oh well we only live once right 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

The fact that people are giving their money away for these alleged pre-orders is ludicrous. It reminds me of that guy who had pre-orders on eBay for the Tokyo AJVs and he actually admitted he "hoped" to get a full size run. Unbelievable!

Why send me a PM then asking for the presale info??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Why not? Would you have preferred I asked you in front of every one on here?
The website is b/s and I wanted to confirm my suspicions.

What a herb...

The fact that people are giving their money away for these alleged pre-orders is ludicrous. It reminds me of that guy who had pre-orders on eBay for the Tokyo AJVs and he actually admitted he "hoped" to get a full size run. Unbelievable!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What a herb...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What a herb...

Whatever you say.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What a herb...

Whatever you say.

Can anyone with both the duke and the gradients chime in? From the pics, the duke is looking good but I hear everyone saying the gradients look better in person.

Can anyone with both the duke and the gradients chime in? From the pics, the duke is looking good but I hear everyone saying the gradients look better in person.

Patiently waiting for the Lower Merions.....Really curious how those will come out.......

Patiently waiting for the Lower Merions.....Really curious how those will come out.......

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by gzagenius

wore my asg today, so underrated

I Agree.
x3

one of my fave. glad it's getting its due...

honestly, I'm just waiting for any CW through the outlets. but right now, all eyes on the 7s...
hyped up on those...
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom