THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by SLK 102

i doubt about tour yellow be so limited
some sites already sold it for less than retail so i guess the quantity release will be reduce but still available for everyone
care to share which site(s) sold for less than retail?
smile.gif

some sites already sold it for less than retail so i guess the quantity release will be reduce but still available for everyone
smile.gif

Originally Posted by dubchester

smile.gif

+1. I'll be happy at retail.

Originally Posted by dubchester

smile.gif

+1. I'll be happy at retail.

I've checked out that wesbite with the Barças for pre-order (now sold out) and also investigated his negative feedback on eBay.

The fact he's using Ty from Leaders' pic as his "stock" photo and the shoes aren't due to ship until the end of June... oh and he's also got Yeezy 2s up for pre-order...

ohwell.gif

Once again, good luck to you if you've given this guy your money. A dude over on the other board claims this site is "1000% legit", but the facts speak for themselves in my mind. 

I would prepare to be disappointed!

I've checked out that wesbite with the Barças for pre-order (now sold out) and also investigated his negative feedback on eBay.

The fact he's using Ty from Leaders' pic as his "stock" photo and the shoes aren't due to ship until the end of June... oh and he's also got Yeezy 2s up for pre-order...

ohwell.gif

Once again, good luck to you if you've given this guy your money. A dude over on the other board claims this site is "1000% legit", but the facts speak for themselves in my mind. 

I would prepare to be disappointed!

Just found out that a Nike ID store, the only one in Texas, will be opening up in our Mall. THis will make it easier and faster for Kobe IDs if I'm not mistaken. I've never seen one of these stores. Any details that yall would know of?

Also do they make Kobe VIs in the burnt Longhorn orange?

Just found out that a Nike ID store, the only one in Texas, will be opening up in our Mall. THis will make it easier and faster for Kobe IDs if I'm not mistaken. I've never seen one of these stores. Any details that yall would know of?

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

i think you only save on shipping if you order through the Nike iD store.. but i'm not too sure. 

i think you only save on shipping if you order through the Nike iD store.. but i'm not too sure. 

Anyone knows the complete address of Nike Store UK where they're gonnadrop the Nike Zoom Kobe VI “FC Barcelona

Anyone knows the complete address of Nike Store UK where they're gonnadrop the Nike Zoom Kobe VI “FC Barcelona

Originally Posted by al3x89

pretty much...sometimes the options differ at the studios as well. Made some free IDs for my wife at a studio in so cal, and more options were available online actually
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom