THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

*** Everyone that hit me up regarding the grinches. I went up to my store at lunch, 3 heads bout size 9.5, 11,10, and i took the last one size 12 (Retail+extra) 170$. I did want to fight them for another size, SMH young bucks too.. But wasnt trying to start in an asian spot thats been hot before. And got the Italian camos. Cant wait to head back home tonight. Then they were giving out wristband reseves for the Ray Allen edition of Jordan 13.. #CLUTCH KOBE! haha

*** Everyone that hit me up regarding the grinches. I went up to my store at lunch, 3 heads bout size 9.5, 11,10, and i took the last one size 12 (Retail+extra) 170$. I did want to fight them for another size, SMH young bucks too.. But wasnt trying to start in an asian spot thats been hot before. And got the Italian camos. Cant wait to head back home tonight. Then they were giving out wristband reseves for the Ray Allen edition of Jordan 13.. #CLUTCH KOBE! haha

Im shocked they still had these. I know everywhere else were cleaned out months ago. But everyone up here are Jordan feens still.. SMH! Next pick up, Rices! Hopefuly... Wish me Luck...**Sorry ya'll

Im shocked they still had these. I know everywhere else were cleaned out months ago. But everyone up here are Jordan feens still.. SMH! Next pick up, Rices! Hopefuly... Wish me Luck...**Sorry ya'll

Just saw the grey camos at Footaction today in DFW. Too bad they didn't have my size. These may be my last pair of VIs...

Just saw the grey camos at Footaction today in DFW. Too bad they didn't have my size. These may be my last pair of VIs...

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

I wonder when the online sites will get these

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

I wonder when the online sites will get these

hoping to see the blackouts/blue camos this weekend at the newish HOH at mall of america.

hoping to see the blackouts/blue camos this weekend at the newish HOH at mall of america.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Wayne - great avy but that dude kills it. very upsetting.

The black outs would be nice if they hit outlets. Its a 'on sale' buy not a retail buy for me IMO.

Has anyone tried photoshopping what they would want the DK cw to look like?
lol, I know man, I feel your pain. I've watched it like a hundred times, and she never lifts it any higher. But I keep wishing...lmao
I haven't seen a PSed DK cw, but I keep thinking back to that one pic of Tom Luedecke surrounded by VI samples, one of which had a blue/black gradient to it. Wonder if that was it.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Wayne - great avy but that dude kills it. very upsetting.

The black outs would be nice if they hit outlets. Its a 'on sale' buy not a retail buy for me IMO.

Has anyone tried photoshopping what they would want the DK cw to look like?
lol, I know man, I feel your pain. I've watched it like a hundred times, and she never lifts it any higher. But I keep wishing...lmao
I haven't seen a PSed DK cw, but I keep thinking back to that one pic of Tom Luedecke surrounded by VI samples, one of which had a blue/black gradient to it. Wonder if that was it.

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom