THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by adub beta

Originally Posted by DAR228

Hearing Nothing But Good Comments On The Blackouts. I Gotta See Them When They Hit The Stores.
they should be in stores already I've seen them at Niketown and Footlocker.
Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by adub beta

Originally Posted by DAR228

Hearing Nothing But Good Comments On The Blackouts. I Gotta See Them When They Hit The Stores.
they should be in stores already I've seen them at Niketown and Footlocker.
Thanks for the info.

New to the Kobe game. Been lurking the Niketalk boards for a year now.

Anyone know places (online or store) to get the Chaos? Kind of late but I really want these!

Anyone know places (online or store) to get the Chaos? Kind of late but I really want these!

Originally Posted by rooster1188

Grinchs are probably one of the cleanest shoes ever
A loud apple green shoes is consider clean ? I think grinch is funky in a good way but they're not clean at all. You can't really wear them with anything but cargo shorts. Clean color mean it can't be loud . Clean colors to me are the Delsol, Black out, Gradient and BHM

Originally Posted by rooster1188

Grinchs are probably one of the cleanest shoes ever
A loud apple green shoes is consider clean ? I think grinch is funky in a good way but they're not clean at all. You can't really wear them with anything but cargo shorts. Clean color mean it can't be loud . Clean colors to me are the Delsol, Black out, Gradient and BHM

Originally Posted by Dirtyy Fresh

welcome to NT! There's a foot action here where I live that still had these on shelves when I went 2 or 3 days ago. PM me if you want the number or something and you can ask them if they'll ship to you. I'm not sure what sizes they have left though, didn't ask. 
can someone tell me how to quote twice in the same post?? look at this ^^^ smh...

Originally Posted by Dirtyy Fresh

welcome to NT! There's a foot action here where I live that still had these on shelves when I went 2 or 3 days ago. PM me if you want the number or something and you can ask them if they'll ship to you. I'm not sure what sizes they have left though, didn't ask. 
can someone tell me how to quote twice in the same post?? look at this ^^^ smh...

Went to the mall earlier in the day with intentions on picking up the solar red Lebron 8's.  Wasn't really feeling them so I passed.  Came across these grey camos and I couldn't resist lol.  Sorry for all the pics

9fv0hz.jpg

2w4llic.jpg

utv1c.jpg

i70kci.jpg

Went to the mall earlier in the day with intentions on picking up the solar red Lebron 8's.  Wasn't really feeling them so I passed.  Came across these grey camos and I couldn't resist lol.  Sorry for all the pics

9fv0hz.jpg

2w4llic.jpg

utv1c.jpg

i70kci.jpg

Back
Top Bottom