THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

The urban camos are very nice. Nike should've kept that red flywire showing underneath though. Still will cop when I can find my sz. Damn my big #%* feet...

The urban camos are very nice. Nike should've kept that red flywire showing underneath though. Still will cop when I can find my sz. Damn my big #%* feet...

I feel like some of the pics make the concord come out almost true blue-%@#.
For me it's Italian Camos > Urban Camos >> Volt Camos. It's close between the Italian and Urban tho.

I saw the blackouts in store yesterday. They are too shiny for me and would have preferred a matted black. Hopefully I will see the aces in person when they release here in a few weeks.

I feel like some of the pics make the concord come out almost true blue-%@#.
For me it's Italian Camos > Urban Camos >> Volt Camos. It's close between the Italian and Urban tho.

I saw the blackouts in store yesterday. They are too shiny for me and would have preferred a matted black. Hopefully I will see the aces in person when they release here in a few weeks.

Originally Posted by ShooFoo23

9fv0hz.jpg
Sold...

Cannot wait for these!

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Just saw the grey camos at Footaction today in DFW. Too bad they didn't have my size. These may be my last pair of VIs..
Parks Mall?

Yep. Didn't know they dropped already.They also had the Blackouts as well...Very nice shoe...but not for $130. Definitely when they go on sale tho.
Thanks Fam...I'll check them out this weekend.

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Just saw the grey camos at Footaction today in DFW. Too bad they didn't have my size. These may be my last pair of VIs..
Parks Mall?

Yep. Didn't know they dropped already.They also had the Blackouts as well...Very nice shoe...but not for $130. Definitely when they go on sale tho.
Thanks Fam...I'll check them out this weekend.

OUTLET UPDATE: the outlet i just stopped at had various sizes of draft day, gradient and concords. All were priced at $89.99.

OUTLET UPDATE: the outlet i just stopped at had various sizes of draft day, gradient and concords. All were priced at $89.99.

Originally Posted by jst628

thanks for the heads up. gonna call my nearest outlet and see if they got them as well.

Originally Posted by jst628

thanks for the heads up. gonna call my nearest outlet and see if they got them as well.

Went to the mall earlier in the day with intentions on picking up the solar red Lebron 8's.  Wasn't really feeling them so I passed.  Came across these grey camos and I couldn't resist lol.  Sorry for all the pics
Are you sure this isn't five30 here?
My homie hit me up today and said almost the same thing....except I believe he "COULD" resist and left empty.... =)

and jst628 which outlet? (<---you know that's always gonna be the first question, right?)

Went to the mall earlier in the day with intentions on picking up the solar red Lebron 8's.  Wasn't really feeling them so I passed.  Came across these grey camos and I couldn't resist lol.  Sorry for all the pics
Are you sure this isn't five30 here?
My homie hit me up today and said almost the same thing....except I believe he "COULD" resist and left empty.... =)

and jst628 which outlet? (<---you know that's always gonna be the first question, right?)

Johnson creek Nike outlet in Wisconsin, I don't think they had a FSR cause a guy there brought them from the back and said he had a 10 when I asked for an 11. Also the concords were a 9.5 on the shelf but he said there were some more in back.

Johnson creek Nike outlet in Wisconsin, I don't think they had a FSR cause a guy there brought them from the back and said he had a 10 when I asked for an 11. Also the concords were a 9.5 on the shelf but he said there were some more in back.

Back
Top Bottom