THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

The yellow on the Club Purple pair reminds me of that Venice Beach custom a while back. I think the yellow it reminds of the the sand.

thank you!!!!!

REAL PURPLE!!!!
pimp.gif

im getting alil lost with ALL these colorways and 1s that still havent dropped!!!!.........can any1 make a list of what is left and the estimated release dates??......what are these gonna go in2 next year and will we see VIs still bein released with the VIIs???

I am impressed by those Club Purples..are they a general release? haven't kept up with this thread in months..

i dont think anyone knows, the pics just dropped today. they look absolutely insane/dope and i think it will be the last VI i cop if i dont get the dark knights.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Club Purple and Aces will finish out my run of the VIs...I hope
laugh.gif
Nike gonna keep throwing colors out there.
Aces and Club Purple will be scooped up
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

thank you!!!!!

REAL PURPLE!!!!
pimp.gif
Yea, finally get the purple right and then go and f*ck up the yellow. How does the toe splatter not match the logo? Makes the logo look so out of place. If the upper was del sol instead of....yellow-orange...I think these would be so sick. The rest of the shoe comes together so clean.

dang, all these colorways still coming. I thought i was done with the VI, but i might have to rethink that now....

Originally Posted by T11Time

Kobe hit the game winner
pimp.gif

reminds me of the game here in milwaukee two seasons ago when he hit the game winning buzzer beater 
pimp.gif

this club purple design could look even sicker in different colors.

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

3jftl4z

I remember when that pic first surfaced people thought the pair next to concords would be the Dark Knights,I guess not. Too bad,they look pretty cool.
VERY COOL!  i hope that pair releases.  i LOVE the colorblocking.  one of the best 6's i've seen.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by gzagenius

club purps looking a bit like V rings. they look sick.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were originally suppose to be the VI Rings. They probably would've had some extra graphics or something.

Back
Top Bottom