THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Too bad he couldn't hit that buzzer beater in game 1 of the Mavs series.

I will be copping Urban Camos this weekend though thats for sure. Tax free is better then no coupon.

lakers gradient
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

dfabix says "Couldn't someone have put some sunscreen on this shoe before they took it out into the hot sun?"

dfabix says "If the gradient stopped right here, just like this, it would've been a super illified fresh shoe!"

The next question is what Laker colorway Kobe will be wearing on opening night if there's a season.

Sorry if its been said already, but I checked my local footlocker and they had almost all Kobes marked down to $99(white del sols, draft days, gradients, royals)- with the exception of the black del sols and the black ones that just released.

Originally Posted by maulrat

Sorry if its been said already, but I checked my local footlocker and they had almost all Kobes marked down to $99(white del sols, draft days, gradients, royals)- with the exception of the black del sols and the black ones that just released.
where are you located?

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

^^^ is that a coupon or what that you're speaking of good sir?

no coupon. its an on line code only, good for the next 3-4 days i believe

here ya go thumper and co.:

EMFLV866

enjoy

Maybe I'm crazy, but I'm actually liking the Club Purples less with more pics I see of them
laugh.gif
That gradient effect looked cool at first, but getting better pics of that toebox, I don't know if I'm down with them that much anymore. Almost kinda looks like they used to be purple scales, and somebody just took a knife and scrapped that away to reveal yellow scales. It's a cool effect, but I guess they're not for me the more I look at them. Who knows, might change my mind, wouldn't be the first time
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom