THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

looking for the bred vi, those should be $99 at FTL now right? and theres that $25 off? Is there a FTL product code to stock check size?

Eastridge FTL SJ has them and the blackouts and other GRs.

now that i decided not to cop, there's a sz 10.5 glass blue on shoezoo for $116 with free shipping if anyone's been on the lookout for them

finally got my chinas
pimp.gif
so nice in person and my first reg. pair of VI's (only have IDs)

Well with the last of the VI's Releasing? Is it to soon to ask Nike to Start Retro-ing the Kobe Line? Or will they wait for him to Retire?

Official release info for the Aces from the NDC Launch List:
[table][tr][td]09/10/11[/td][td]Kobe VI[/td][td]Metallic Platinim/Varsity Crimson-Cool Grey[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-017[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

just saw the think pink in person yesterday, the ribbon is so tiny on the heel. but overall the shoes are look ok.

That's exactly what I was worried about.
Just doesn't look right in my opinion.. 

Would anyone happen to have any ACTUAL pictures of the Final Released Product?.. 
( Nike Employee's or HOH Employee's 
nerd.gif
 )

Went to my local ftl here in the bay to pick up some blackouts.  They weren't on sale so I ended up with purp gradients. All GRs were on sale except the greys and blackouts for those interested - Stoneridge FTL....    Oh and props to whoever posted the birthday coupon.

Thanks Wayne! Glad we got a date..

Btw, the quantity limits of the think pinks is 3 according to Nike twitter... Safe to say that they are a GR...

Originally Posted by DFABIX

just saw the think pink in person yesterday, the ribbon is so tiny on the heel. but overall the shoes are look ok.
where @?
i got a hookup that showed them to me early and i couldnt take pics bc i didnt want them to get in trouble but yea, it wasnt really doing it for me.

for those looking for kobe vi's on sale footaction almost always puts them on sale before footlocker in my area so maybe its the same for you guys.

just like last year i shall be getting a ton of gr sale kobes
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

intrigued by that white based TB... in reality
I'd cop the black and the light blue ones...

I agree 100%, but definitely getting the white/black or whatever they'll be.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The black tb doesn't have thr metallic scales as the breds? If not i'll take that or the navy.
it seems like all of them has that shiny metallic finish...

Hey guys,

For anyone that lives in the DFW (dallas/ft. worth, Texas) The Kobe VI Think Pinks will be releasing at the New Nike store in North Park Mall on grand opening day this Friday. Wrist bands will be given out on tomorrow.

No Phone Orders will be taken unfortunately.

Via @NikeNP Twitter

Originally Posted by ALDY

That's exactly what I was worried about.
Just doesn't look right in my opinion.. 

Would anyone happen to have any ACTUAL pictures of the Final Released Product?.. 
( Nike Employee's or HOH Employee's 
nerd.gif
 )

Pic I was sent the other day...

Back
Top Bottom