THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Darksteel comes through as always.

Not too shabby I say, its just an awkward position to put anything but the ribbon came out decent.

Like the tp wishing that they would have made the ribbon bigger or place it on the tongue or under the heel cup like my ps. Picked up nonetheless

damn Dark Steel with the clutch pics! good looks. those are intriguing..I couldnt rock, but my shorty definitely can. Are they only releasing for men?

and "Just when I think I'm out...they pull me back in!!"

Laker 3d
Dk
Laker Gradients
Aces
red tb's

ahhh I'm goin to end up with 16 pairs loll. its all good though, this shoe rejuvenated me. I love it.

I'm fully back on board now with this shoe... Kays, the gradient laker, and the 3ds.... and like 3 TBs are off the chain too!

pimp.gif

I know its too much to ask but if they come with white laces and you put them on there to see how it looks Dark Steel?

I'm gonna cop no matter what but I kinda feel like white laces will do it some more justice.

Will the Kay Yow's only be in Men's sizes? Tried looking back a couple pages and asked Nike on twitter but no info. 

Man, I've missed NWT's laundry room! Also, a little surprised at wristbands in DFW. I think someone said limit 3 on ndc which doesn't sound that limited. So many cw's coming along, including Lakers home and away. I'm all in.

nikestore twitter said there will be a limit of 3 per person, so wrist bands sounds a little odd to me.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

I know its too much to ask but if they come with white laces and you put them on there to see how it looks Dark Steel?

I'm gonna cop no matter what but I kinda feel like white laces will do it some more justice.
My connect sent me that pic when their shipment came in...but I'm still undecided on them.

But I do think white laces would set them off better than the included pink ones tho.

Registered Member
08/24/11 2:29 PM
Wristbands will be given out around 9AM FRiday morning, versus Thursday like previously stated for the following: TB 3's ,Solar Reds and Sprites as well as the Think Pink Kobe VI's

Nike Dallas, TX Grand Opening
Via @NikeNP
Twitter

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The black tb doesn't have thr metallic scales as the breds? If not i'll take that or the navy.
it seems like all of them has that shiny metallic finish...

I meant metallic silver finish.
3wz92wd
Unless that was a sample.

i dont know if posted but the ACES drop on September 10!!!!! retail 130

so for those who want them ACES you know the date know

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

pics of think pinks from sneakernews:

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-kay-yow-release-date-04.jpg
Finally CLEAR pictures. 
pimp.gif

I'm still on the fence for these. 
That White Sole kinda throwing it off for me..

Imagine if they used a Clear Pink Sole for these. 

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom