THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by riddla713

kobe 6 all-star sz 7.5, 11.5 up at ontario mills, $99.99. tried to cop a sz 10.5 or 11 but they didnt have my sz.

I took the 11
frown.gif
and the 12 for my little brother.

I just took a size 12 today..

Originally Posted by never wear them

it seems as if i'm the only one that actually cares for the ZK clothing line hahaha 
laugh.gif
i might do a ZK gear collection post. since i have all that with me. 

Just came in today.

6081111588_667f81b8e6_z.jpg

6081113288_8e7b420623_z.jpg

6081109596_e632eb6719_z.jpg

od, but just showin y'all.
This is such a nice jacket. Just picked up the Photo Blue/Volt one. 

That is a nice Jacket...Goes well with the Del Sols.....Need to find a back up pair of the Del Sol VIs.....

quick question...anyones breast cancer logos not placed the same on both?

mine are off by a lil (sz13)

but my friends are way off (sz9.5)

grin.gif

Haha no straight from Nike store just mad they only got one size run.

I asked the employee if they were made at the same factory lol, oh well luckily I only spent 56$ on my pair

I pick mine up today. I'll post pics just to see how the sign looks like but if its anything like that up there I'm going to be pissed!

I'm surprised this thread isn't moving more after the tp release.  They look really nice in person and they sold out really fast. 

Originally Posted by nastaljik

SUPPORTING AWARNESS (lol )YOU DONT THINK FEMALES ARE ALREADY AWARE OF THIS? A MAN WEARING A PINK SHOES DOESNT MAKE ANY DIFFRENCE IMO JUST MAKES U STAND OUT .THESE SHOULD BE FOR FEMALES ONLY ON A ANOTHER NOTE BOUGHT MY WIFE A PAIR THIS MORNING @ HOH 

indifferent.gif

You obviously don't understand...

Imagine this...a thug-#*! !*@$@ like yourself sees a "soft" dude rocking Breast Cancer Awareness memorabilia (shirt/hat/socks/whatever).  You probably go up to him, all thug-like and dog him for wearing pink.  But he turns to you and says he's wearing it because his wife is battling breast cancer.

Your thug-self is now "awared" that breast cancer is serious thing.  

Marketing: 1

You: 0

Proceeds also go to Breast Cancer studies, if you didn't know already.

Now go off yourself.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

SUPPORTING AWARNESS (lol )YOU DONT THINK FEMALES ARE ALREADY AWARE OF THIS? A MAN WEARING A PINK SHOES DOESNT MAKE ANY DIFFRENCE IMO JUST MAKES U STAND OUT .THESE SHOULD BE FOR FEMALES ONLY ON A ANOTHER NOTE BOUGHT MY WIFE A PAIR THIS MORNING @ HOH 

indifferent.gif

Imagine this...a thug-#*! !*@$@ like yourself sees a "soft" dude rocking Breast Cancer Awareness memorabilia (shirt/hat/socks/whatever).  You probably go up to him, all thug-like and dog him for wearing pink.  But he turns to you and says he's wearing it because his wife is battling breast cancer.

Now go off yourself.
served%20you've%20been%20served%20you%20just%20got%20funny.jpg

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

indifferent.gif

Now go off yourself.
laugh.gif
 Straight flexed on him...
roll.gif

^ Yep. Very well said indeed. There's no place for hating on anything to do with Breast Cancer Awareness.

^
x2
some people are plain stupid. I got relatives who had/have breast cancer so
http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/4/a/4a4da-Ari_Gold_Get_the_****_Out.gif

Back
Top Bottom