THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by nastaljik

SUPPORTING AWARNESS (lol )YOU DONT THINK FEMALES ARE ALREADY AWARE OF THIS? A MAN WEARING A PINK SHOES DOESNT MAKE ANY DIFFRENCE IMO JUST MAKES U STAND OUT .THESE SHOULD BE FOR FEMALES ONLY ON A ANOTHER NOTE BOUGHT MY WIFE A PAIR THIS MORNING @ HOH 

indifferent.gif

You obviously don't understand...

Imagine this...a thug-#*! !*@$@ like yourself sees a "soft" dude rocking Breast Cancer Awareness memorabilia (shirt/hat/socks/whatever).  You probably go up to him, all thug-like and dog him for wearing pink.  But he turns to you and says he's wearing it because his wife is battling breast cancer.

Your thug-self is now "awared" that breast cancer is serious thing.  

Marketing: 1

You: 0

Proceeds also go to Breast Cancer studies, if you didn't know already.

Now go off yourself.
laugh.gif
 Straight flexed on him...
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nice pic, Metta World Peace! well, after he pays his traffic tickets
laugh.gif

I wish there was some way to even remotely replicate the Barcas on NikeID. These have become my new mainstay hoops shoes. Now I just have to decide what the next colorway will be for me to grab. Here's hoping the basic colors show up semi-regularly at outlets like the Vs did.

The KY's sold surprisingly well here. I went to go pick them up today but they had sold out of my size. Shouts out to the manager richard (who lurks here
nerd.gif
) tho, he called up MOA HoH and was able to order my 11.5 for me. Def appreciated
smokin.gif

props to HOH lakewood mall...sis got my pair with the bday coupon. althou im still here in the phils ill get it in a months time...in the phils it would be released on sept 1 supposedly together with the aces!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by riddla713

kobe 6 all-star sz 7.5, 11.5 up at ontario mills, $99.99. tried to cop a sz 10.5 or 11 but they didnt have my sz.

I took the 11
frown.gif
and the 12 for my little brother.

I just took a size 12 today..
Grabbed a size 12 of the game ones today for my brother. They had a good amount of East LA's to. 11.5 13 14 and 15 of the East LA's.

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Jz copped my think pinks @ HOHLAKEWOOD, was able to use the b vip bday coupon, so $114!!! No hesitation!!! Koo ppl over there!!!!

thanks to you fam! got one too...$115 is a good buy for this...

with regards to the chaos tshirt posted above, i think dlee edited it already and said the shirt originaly posted was removed by the site...hence the shirt not being matched with the chaos..

cant wait to pick up my think pinks from my buddy this week.... that picture of the chinas is nice, might have to break em out soon

Back
Top Bottom