THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

roll.gif
True

Hope there aint too much hype surrounding those Ace in CHICAGO would love to snag a pair after i get off of work!!!!

wow was looking at a pair of Kobe vi grinches off of ebay(item number 280731045450)  and noticed this

Q: Hey, I was wondering how the kobes are a replica? Were they still obtained from a nike store? Thanks.

A: No Sir. The shoes are not from a Nike outlet or Nike factory. The shoes were manufactured by another company. They are 100% identical to the real shoe, but Replica's of the shoe never the less.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
, if you look at the kobes
eek.gif
eek.gif

^^ based on that picture, the scales near the midsole need a little tweaking and the shoe needs new laces... then these could pass off as real.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

wow was looking at a pair of Kobe vi grinches off of ebay(item number 280731045450)  and noticed this

Q: Hey, I was wondering how the kobes are a replica? Were they still obtained from a nike store? Thanks.

A: No Sir. The shoes are not from a Nike outlet or Nike factory. The shoes were manufactured by another company. They are 100% identical to the real shoe, but Replica's of the shoe never the less.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Naw bro, those aren't fooling anyone. The outsole is yellow! 
laugh.gif
 No gradient effect on the scales either.

those could be found at outlets...but very limited sizes since it was there since last april. my bro found some at gilroy for $7 or $10 i think...L and XL only thou and that was last last week...

Originally Posted by jrjmd

those could be found at outlets...but very limited sizes since it was there since last april. my bro found some at gilroy for $7 or $10 i think...L and XL only thou and that was last last week...

Damn, thanks man, Im in Houston, I wonder if I'll get lucky.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Kobe 6 are dope to me.. there are so many colorways I want to get..
x2
you can't not find a colorway to like. and even the ugly colorways are actually
dope. no bad colorways really.
i.e.
Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VI-Draft-Day-White-Varsity-Purple-Photo-Blue-Black-429659-102-2-287x189.jpg

EDIT: plenty of ACES here in PI compared to last year's release. limited GR.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Building on what others have said... I think the scales on the toe box of the right shoe (on our left) are WAY off. There's just so much space in there. Plus if you look at the flywire on the left shoe (our right) you'll see that, as it runs into the midsole on the forefoot, the flywire raises up the scales and midsole. Not so good. Additionally, methinks the flash/lighting/angle are hiding a lot of coloring issues... Meh. We know they're fakes, that's all that needs to be said.

Originally Posted by gijace

can anyone update the 1st page? thanks

That's how it usually is now tho. People want to be the first to make a thread, but don't want to take care of the first page afterwards. I can't remember who it was, but the dude that started the first kobe vi thread did a good job of keeping the first page updated.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Originally Posted by jrjmd

Damn, thanks man, Im in Houston, I wonder if I'll get lucky.

goodluck man...hope you find some at the outlets...

agree with kobeoverbron, aces and think pinks were plenty compared to last years release here in the Phils...its more like semi GR...

kobe's china pe.
but seriously, mangoes are the rarest among the
released pairs. I've seen the home barcas being
rocked locally but the mangoes I have yet to spot.

kobeoverbron....those Aces pics are gonna make me pay retail (or more, which is ok, lol) for those kicks....
I love the ACE logo, especially since I'm a pokahplaya.....

blackouts look like there can be a lot done with them.....

when are the ACES being released again?

Back
Top Bottom