THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Looks like Common is wearing gs size.
laugh.gif

Call me crazy, but I like the black/greys much more than the Aces. The Aces just look too generic to me.

I'm looking for pics of the Barcelona Mangos (edit: from the NT community) but not sure if anyone has them on hand or could point to a quick reference. Anyone?

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Let me guess you are in PI and they are out already?

yup. we get most shoes released early. thing is,
some shoes don't drop here so it ain't that bright
and shiny.
mad.gif
Funny thing is that the prices here are crazy and most QS here are just GR in the US (i.e. some recent Eordans that are still in FL and EB). Almost copped Kobe 6 TPs but I was an hour late so I didn't have my size. Forced to order from a reseller for $20 more.

Originally Posted by squall325

Forced to order from a reseller for $20 more.

that's a hook up (not a reseller) around my way.....
I would gladly pay $20 over retail for NOT having to deal with the hassle....
just my nickel.
but congratz regardless.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by squall325

Forced to order from a reseller for $20 more.

that's a hook up (not a reseller) around my way.....
I would gladly pay $20 over retail for NOT having to deal with the hassle....
just my nickel.
but congratz regardless.

After tax it's only $10 over retail!

retail price of kobes in the phils is about $162 plus the $20 it would come out to $182...thats $40 more then retail price in the US plus tax. and sometimes we get to use the bday coupon or vip coupons so we end up paying only $110 with tax already...i guess that $20 is not a hook up anymore compared to US prices...

Nike Zoom Kobe VI 'Nike Vault 1 Year Anniversary=blk outs with a few tweaks...

nothin to make noise about..

thanks fa sharin tho...

Originally Posted by lakers911

@southbeats, those pics aren't bad, nice grab! I can't wait till they release here.
Thanks man. I wasn't really paying much attention to the Kobe line this year because of the the scales, but the Aces was a must have. 
glasses.gif

Eh...don't see anything special about those Vault VIs. They just look like an ID to me or like JRodski said blackout or black TBs with some tweaks. They're fine, but if I want some black based VIs, I'm taking the Del Sols, BHMs, and probably even the blackouts before them.

Nike Zoom Kobe II ST ( Midnight navy / White / varsity red)

on PYS.com almost a full size run 189.99 just a heads up

Oh, and on the VAULT 1 year Kobe VI

YOU might want to check out some detailed photo's

super clean details on these: gold flake on the heel and swoosh, Facts and figures on the swoosh, reminiscent of the big stage V and graphics on the backside of the tongue. Then the translucent sole.....

all they are is a pair of IDs that have been speckled and something done to the swoosh.

look at the insole.. it's the same as the nike id insoles for the zk6.

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Oh, and on the VAULT 1 year Kobe VI

YOU might want to check out some detailed photo's

super clean details on these: gold flake on the heel and swoosh, Facts and figures on the swoosh, reminiscent of the big stage V and graphics on the backside of the tongue. Then the translucent sole.....
I checked out detailed photos earlier, and they're still whatever to me personally. It's a pretty decent black based colorway, but they're nothing off the charts. Gold flakes and a translucent sole are fine, but you can't even really make out the details on that swoosh all that well because of the scales on the upper. Details on those Vault VIs definitely don't even come close to touching the Big Stage Vs, and I'm celebrating the anniversary of a store that always puts out ultra limited overpriced shoe packages/boxes that resell for $1000-1500+? 
grin.gif

I don't know, maybe I'm just done with the VIs and ready for the VIIs, hard for me to get excited for any new colorways 
laugh.gif

the vault 1 year anniversary shoes are very cool. i think it's a joke that they only made 24 pairs. the price is also going to be stupid. i hate when they do crap like this. at least make enough for people out here by the vault to purchase. it's a cool shoe, but for the price they are going to charge for them.....FORGET IT.

Anyone else that has the All Star's, is your sole starting to look pink at the front where it reads Venomenon? Wore my pair for the second time since I bought them and they're starting to look pink. They've just been sitting in the box.

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Nike Zoom Kobe II ST ( Midnight navy / White / varsity red)

on PYS.com almost a full size run 189.99 just a heads up

I used to see these all over ebay for less than a bun. I'll gladly pass. Thanks tho.

Yeah I mean I agree and disagree about the 1 Year KB's. I apologize for not being able to capture the finer details better, but the glare from the glass casing wasn't helping cuz of the bright lighting that the Vault has in there. The Big Stage V's were definitely sick and are one of the top colorways for sure. For the VI's, my favorite is still the Supreme Chaos, but yea, I think we're all just ready for the VII's!

Shot with the newest addition of the Glass Blues.
9bd365f06b7fc7aeb4f098b7b713c3763e63b416_r.jpg

c2126ab624c62b6793ab20c1613ad22798fd2fdb_r.jpg

e45264e6bcc02bf9948bfec2834769ff924e6026_r.jpg

Shot of the All Star tongue because I wore them yesterday and love the hell out of this color!

0bf362b160f1ca91baf89e4ab0c6cd83b9003640_r.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VI-Nike-Vault-1-Year-Anniversary.jpg

These come dressed to impress no doubt, with a black scale upper, metallic silver heel cap and speckled white midsole. The white Swoosh has gold design work that pays tribute to the Vault's first birthday. The part that will really blow your mind is the translucent ice blue outsole. The way that all the color elements fall in line with each other is just plain sick and to have been able to view these up close was a serious treat. Sorry for any glare reflecting from the glass, but these few photos were about as good as it gets from outside the glass case.

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VI-Nike-Vault-1-Year-Anniversary-2.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VI-Nike-Vault-1-Year-Anniversary-4.jpg

KobeVi_1YearAnniversary-1835-595x396.jpg

KobeVi_1YearAnniversary-1834-595x396.jpg

KobeVi_1YearAnniversary-1833-595x396.jpg

KobeVi_1YearAnniversary-1832-595x396.jpg

KobeVi_1YearAnniversary-1831-595x396.jpg

KobeVi_1YearAnniversary-1826-595x396.jpg

KobeVi_1YearAnniversary-1822-595x396.jpg

KobeVi_1YearAnniversary-1838-595x396.jpg

KobeVi_1YearAnniversary-1837-595x396.jpg

Back