THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Nike Zoom Kobe II ST ( Midnight navy / White / varsity red)

on PYS.com almost a full size run 189.99 just a heads up

I used to see these all over ebay for less than a bun. I'll gladly pass. Thanks tho.
extra pass.  i copped for 50 from NFO.  definitely not worth price nowww!!

Just wore my draft days for the first time yesterday and I have come to the conclusion that these shoes are impossible to beat up
laugh.gif

Those Vault Kobe's are nice but really nothing that special...I will neveer be the owner of a pair b/c of the ridiculous price.

I figured I'd post the collection since it probably won't change until boxing day.
Thanks to UrNotLike for the OC's and 3D's.

for anyone interested, kicks crew still has
thinkpinks on backorder
some grinches
aces
barca
and some dream seasons

however shipping is a killer

This had to happen Yesterday because I went to work out this morning and noticed this big gash on the midsole...RIP

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

This had to happen Yesterday because I went to work out this morning and noticed this big gash on the midsole...RIP

dang, you ripped through that one. 

I have been wearing my grinches for bball since January, and its sitll holding up well.

How'd you do it?

^^^I dont even know...I didn't notice it until I got to the gym this morning. I hooped in them yesterday...So I'm 99% sure that's when it happened

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!

My Del Sols are great. The Zoom feels like it's thinning so I rotate between playing I'm those, Home Del Sols, grey & royal TBs, BReds, Dukes & Concords. That's how mine last.

I rotate between my Del Sols, D Roses, Lebron VII's and Pewter Foams... And some times I'll break out some Air Jordan 2010's

My ZKVI's were my "go to" shoes though...

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Shot with the newest addition of the Glass Blues.
9bd365f06b7fc7aeb4f098b7b713c3763e63b416_r.jpg

c2126ab624c62b6793ab20c1613ad22798fd2fdb_r.jpg

e45264e6bcc02bf9948bfec2834769ff924e6026_r.jpg

Shot of the All Star tongue because I wore them yesterday and love the hell out of this color!

0bf362b160f1ca91baf89e4ab0c6cd83b9003640_r.jpg

Nice Collection. 
pimp.gif

wore my Tour Yellows for the first time playing legit ball, theres not one mark on them. i can tell these things will last much longer than any other balling shoe i've recently used.

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

I figured I'd post the collection since it probably won't change until boxing day.
Thanks to UrNotLike for the OC's and 3D's.

Np bro!

Originally Posted by Tightkid6

do kobes always release for 130?
All have except the All Star Pack (All Stars, 3D's, OC's) which were 135 & the "Supremes" (Rice & Chaos) which were 150. Not sure if East LA's were 130 or 135.

Ive went through 2 pair of Del Sols and Im hoopin in Concords now.....I have the same issue of separation......but i hoop like 5/6 days a week

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I rotate between my Del Sols, D Roses, Lebron VII's and Pewter Foams... And some times I'll break out some Air Jordan 2010's

My ZKVI's were my "go to" shoes though...

I totally get the "go-to" shoe part.  Once you start balling in these VIs, hard to go back.  They just perform so well.

Back
Top Bottom