THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by Freeze

i dont kno why you guys dont like the aces that much. they are definitely one of my favorites. i am a big fan or burgundy tho, and those two colors combinations mesh well together. they are wayy doper than chinas imo.

looks like i'll be coppin those home joints.
I'm easily taking the Chinas over the Aces. Gradient effect on the China upper is dope, a colorway Kobe actually wore in games, more interesting color blocking IMO with pewter/white/purple/red, and to me white > milky soles that are gonna yellow in just a few months.  Only thing I don't like about the Chinas is the white patent-like material they use for the tongue.

Not to say the Aces aren't nice too, but I'm definitely taking the Chinas over them. That pic of them side by side above confirms it for me.

^^sick IDs nwt

i just cant do it with the aces. if they shoe had more maroon to it then it would be a different story but all grey...pass

check whos been spotted wearing kobes

rob kardashian in the gradients

348q5fp.jpg

will.i.am with the concords

jv2bde.jpg

Eastbay has Wolf Greys, Volt Camos, Gradients & Draft Days for 109.99. Doesn't appear to be excluded from further discounts.
LKS1DELL    15% off

Originally Posted by jonwin

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by Nermindee

good match sir
I second that!!!  That's my team...not sure they'll make it into the playoffs, but hopefully they do.  Nice hat.  Where did you pick it up from?
Got it at Hat Club. 

Thanks for the info...Nice match...

btw, HOH Honolulu had some ACEs left if anyone interested....

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

My intent was to keep my 1 of 24 Nike Vault 1-Year Anniversary ZK6 but after seeing these sell for $1850 shipped I am seriously considering selling them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2...trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

My box is 10/24, and the shoes are size 10, additionally Kobe wore #10 in the Olympics if that matters.
I paid $461.10, $1850 would quadruple that!
I absolutely love that someone asked if they could buy it now for $120!

DEF NOT WORTH MORE THAN 400
I had 24 of 24 and sold it for 800 

the shoes are id's and with a lil artwork you can have the same thing, plus the jacket is mediocre and the vault is poorly constructed. just saying.

at least you flipped em before ppl start getting the feeling that they got played, by those ppl at The Vault.

that store is a joke. ripping price tags off and increasing it... but hey... its a business. just shady for the regular Nike consumer that knows.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

They're not actually IDs, but they're a simple enough of a shoe that they could easily be IDs.

Naw, they're I.D.'s. They have the I.D. stamp on the size tag.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Wayne141

They're not actually IDs, but they're a simple enough of a shoe that they could easily be IDs.

Naw, they're I.D.'s. They have the I.D. stamp on the size tag.
Damn they beat those folks in the head then
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom