THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

kobe rocking fresh gear
pimp.gif

nike air is so fitting for the side of a plane. they should start up an airline just b/c the name sounds great...

damn it, i might need to pick up those lakers VIs even though they dropped so late, i was bitter that they didnt drop them and now they are, but then again the VII are coming out!! damn u nike!! definitely picking them up on the low though.

anyone got any on foot pics of the photo blue volt camo colorway? i'm debating on those pretty hard. appreciate it!

Saw the Lakers Homes at Champs last week. They look better in person for sure. Might pick them up somewhere down the line.

After putting them on the back burner in order to cop other vi's, they ended up drying up in my area. Went to FTA on thursday and just thought I'd have them check just to see what would happen, and to my surprise they were still available in my rare size (11.5). Although I was able to order, I still thought that my order would either get no stocked or that my pair would come in beat since the shoes are damn near approaching a year. Came home from class today and to my surprise my shoes were already here, and they were CRISPY. 

I know, get a blog
laugh.gif
. For those of you that are still looking for them, see if FTL/FTA/CHMPS can stock locate them for you.

Back
Top Bottom