THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

nice video overall with curry

man the barcas really stand out!
eek.gif

Eastbay ray

Why can't I order the dark knights

Sorry if I already answered this ????

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Eastbay ray

You should be able to order them here: http://www.eastbay.com/pr...v-_-nikezoomkobevi-_-pdp

If you are receiving any error messages or problems while trying to order, please PM us with more information (including the full text of any error messages you receive) and we will gladly assist you further.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Fresh shipment came in today. Feels like a holiday:

So glad I finally snagged a pair after missing out the first time, and for the unbelieaveable price of $65.00!

Future classic cw right here.

you know you are gonna get called out by telling us the price but not where you got them from right? I already got a pair so i'm not tripping but there are some that haven't so I'm sure they would like to know.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

you know you are gonna get called out by telling us the price but not where you got them from right? I already got a pair so i'm not tripping but there are some that haven't so I'm sure they would like to know.
smile.gif
QFMFT

Originally Posted by thapointguy

smile.gif

Yo, my bad. I posted that on my way out the door to work.
A friend got them for me from the footlocker in Spotsylvania, Virginia. Buddy of mine picked it up for me. 69.99 and I took the last size 10 left (only 1 size 9 of the del sol left as of Oct 24th). With the birthday coupon from footlocker, it came out to about $65. He said the concords were 89.99, but didn't ask for sizes. They were actualled marked as 99.99 (a price I had agreed to) for the Del Sols, but it rung up as 69.99. The cashier firgured it was because it was a display pair, and so I got them for that sweet price.
Now this was a few weeks ago, the reason I got them today was because it took him a while to come back to Korea and ship them to me.
He als said the footlocker in Woodbridge, VA were the same price. Hopefully some of you out there will get massively lucky as I did.

I know someone else a few pages back posted some amazing prices for the del sols elsewhere in VA.

Good luck to those trying to get a pair.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Eastbay ray

You should be able to order them here: http://www.eastbay.com/pr...v-_-nikezoomkobevi-_-pdp

If you are receiving any error messages or problems while trying to order, please PM us with more information (including the full text of any error messages you receive) and we will gladly assist you further.

EastbayRep - Ryan
I had the same issue (9.5). Called and talked to a sales person. She said they have them in stock and took my order over the phone. Even got to use $20 off discount from the back of one of their catalogs. $110---- good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom