THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

White because the shoe is a home colorway.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

smile.gif

exactly what i was going to say

also lol funny because i wore they same clothes today you put out with the white del sol shoes and white shorts and yellow shirt
laugh.gif

^
def won't be your last! LOL
When these start to hit outlets, I'd most def pick up Tour Yellows, Gradients, Concords and Blue Camos.
love those colorways...

The westchesters look like a red version of the concord gradients, which are a very underrated shoe...I got a pair as a gift and they definitely look better on foot...I completely changed my mind about them.

photo1oo.jpg

photo2vf.jpg

has anyone seen the DK in stores?...

seems like these are an online only release...

smile.gif

I will next time but I usually wear dark during pick up games because home is L.A. I live in GA for now. I love playing in the shoe.

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

smile.gif

I will next time but I usually wear dark during pick up games because home is L.A. I live in GA for now.

I love playing in the shoe.

GT Yellow Jackets Home colorway.
happy.gif

Okay, so the RD window for the laker 3d's and gradients is closing. We're almost at a month away from the vii's and we still don't have a RD yet.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

smile.gif

I will next time but I usually wear dark during pick up games because home is L.A. I live in GA for now.

I love playing in the shoe.

GT Yellow Jackets Home colorway.
happy.gif

LOL. You're right, with there not being an NBA season. Tour Yellows too.

Back
Top Bottom