THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by deathfish

Kobe vi venomenon shirt from Ross..10 bucks well worth it imo
wum246.jpg

Nice pick up.... I never find anything there, but now I am tempted to go...

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Obviously they're IDs. I was curious as to how they obtained them.
they're without a doubt the GR blackouts. they just prolly stitched the letters.

That's what I'm saying, but that looks too clean to be stitched. Maybe someone returned their IDs after the GRs came out.

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by deathfish

Kobe vi venomenon shirt from Ross..10 bucks well worth it imo
wum246.jpg

Nice pick up.... I never find anything there, but now I am tempted to go...

I've seen a purple/yellow cw there.Champs sports also had a few colors for $7 a few Weeks back.

Shout out to a NTer that frequents this thread for hooking me up with my first Kobe pick up ever. Loving these and on the hunt for more 
pimp.gif

Excuse the iphone pic and roommate playing Gears in the background 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Shout out to a NTer that frequents this thread for hooking me up with my first Kobe pick up ever. Loving these and on the hunt for more 
pimp.gif

Excuse the iphone pic and roommate playing Gears in the background 
laugh.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
there should be more NT'ers like him.
happy.gif
wink.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
enjoy them Wil!

nice sunsets....makes me appreciate my pair more and more...and nice Venomenon tshirt pick up...i got a purple one with yellow letters for $10 a couple weeks back at the NIke clearance store

pls if anyone know where i can get vi blue camo volt in 10 i would appreciate it..ive tried all the outlets posted no size of course im trying to get them for around $80-90

Originally Posted by malcmoney

anybody find imperial purple for less than $100?
My boss just picked up a pair from eastbay (with 20% off) for under $100 shipped (or maybe it was like $104.xx with tax)...
They just arrived and I'm wishing I would've picked up a pair also...
I held off hoping they hit outlets soon and I can get one then....
keepin' mah fingaz crossed.

Originally Posted by karxken

pls if anyone know where i can get vi blue camo volt in 10 i would appreciate it..ive tried all the outlets posted no size of course im trying to get them for around $80-90
camarillo CA had them a few weeks back on the hash wall for 100 plus 30% off

tour yellows are definitely one of the best colorways....love the bright yellow...i think i paid like $90 for mines?

Just a Heads-Up to my fellow Kobe Chicago Heads...

If you're looking for a sz. 10.5 Kobe 6 "Del Sol" for retail though, Footlocker Old Orchard has them... (847)674-4130 
happy.gif

What's the going rate on VI Chinas or is there any place I should look. After seeing them again in the Complex list of Top University of Arizona shoes I need them.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

wore my tours yest to ball. love em.

only knack on the VIs is minor heel slip

it's there, but i don't even notice it anymore while playing. 
i love this shoe 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom