THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

kobeoverbron wrote:

I checked them recently and compared them to my new zk6, the traction pattern
was still around 75% there compared to the new ones. No midsole separation, no
tears and no bottoming out. AMAZING.
as for my Kobe 5s... they're all F***ed! tears everywhere. will stock up on the zk6
for sure
. will try to get around 12-15 pairs at least.
 i still have to get my del sols before my sz run out. the VI's do have a better durability compared to the V's.

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

Anyone figure out how to clean these? I have a pair of the concord vi's and i'm finding that it is IMPOSSIBLE to clean dirt off of the skin. I even threw them in the wash & when they came out they looked better, but once they dried the spots where the dirt was were still discolored. I tried scrubbing with detergent and a sponge, but that didn't work either. anyone got a method they would share?

someone recommended bleach to me.. can't remember who, i didn't try it (too scared) 
laugh.gif

would also like to know so i can clean my china's 
frown.gif

dont use bleach, i put bleach in the machine with them and when they dried the whole skin was more an off white than white. I had to throw em in again with detergent only to get rid of the discoloration from the bleach. we really need to figure this out. i have ocd with dirt on my shoes lol

Heard Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser may do the trick with cleaning your shoes.

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

kobeoverbron wrote:

I checked them recently and compared them to my new zk6, the traction pattern
was still around 75% there compared to the new ones. No midsole separation, no
tears and no bottoming out. AMAZING.
as for my Kobe 5s... they're all F***ed! tears everywhere. will stock up on the zk6
for sure
. will try to get around 12-15 pairs at least.
 i still have to get my del sols before my sz run out. the VI's do have a better durability compared to the V's.

My Del Sol VI beaters still look good too....Solid shoe...

very solid shoe, in my opinion the best out of the kobe line! and yes including the seven. This is my dog pair ive worn these perhaps 100times+ As you can see the polyurethane mesh and phylon are really easy to clean, the only thing that wont last is sole which is obviously normal. 
losangeles2011081100023.jpg

losangeles2011082100083.jpg

i really, really like the kobe 6 line. i have 2 pairs of 5s (though i love the del sol 5s more but dont have them anymore), 1 pair of 6s, and 1 pair of 7s. 6s feel the best to me by far.
might grab draft day 6s today if they are on sale.

I'm new to the Kobe line, but the VI's are too dope. Huge fan of the Camo colorways. Just received the "Dark Knights" last night for a really great price, couldn't pass'em up.

6697374849_05a57d7641_z.jpg

Group shot.

6697378267_7c4b8a6f88_b.jpg

Have been loading up on VIs lately. I just can't get into the VII.

Home 3-Ds...
1zg191.jpg

...Aces...
v6oo49.jpg

...and the past two weeks...
f2tte0.jpg

Posted these in the Outlet topic, but I'll post it here in case some people don't look over there; Leesburg, VA (703)-771-3060; $54.97 & 20%, got my pair shipped to CA for about $50 and some change; I got a 10.5 and dude said there were a couple more 10.5's but I'm not sure about other sizes, never hurts to call and ask..
nike-kobe-vi-grey-green-01.jpg

Im with you Ron... Pretty set with 5s and 6s... Sevens just aren't doing much of anything for me.  I think I would rather stock KD4s and even Lebron 9s for that price tag.

Which ones look better? I am torn between the navy TB or the royal blue TB? both are nice. Any opinions to help me decide? I'd buy both pairs but I can only afford one pair at the moment. Funds are tight right now. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom