THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Nice collection!

I tried getting some Concords at my local outlet, but no size 12. Hoping to pickup Navy TB's, Pops, Conords, and another pair or two from outlets.

Wish Nike would of continued the Inline colorway.

Nice collection!

I tried getting some Concords at my local outlet, but no size 12. Hoping to pickup Navy TB's, Pops, Conords, and another pair or two from outlets.

Wish Nike would of continued the Inline colorway.

I can't find any Chaos' in a size 15 anymore
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Would you any of you pay 175.00 for a pair of DS blk/del sol VI?

Outlets just had them for $100. Have you tried calling any to see if there's any left?
nope. just got mine from the jersey outlets for 115 shipped

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Would you any of you pay 175.00 for a pair of DS blk/del sol VI?

Outlets just had them for $100. Have you tried calling any to see if there's any left?

Id check quick cause resellers are gonna get them.  Already 1 guy who did.

Anyone know if any of the socal outlets have the Concords? Tried to call around today and kept getting busy signals or no one answering the phone. Need a size 10.5 or 11 bad....lol

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by leothegod

Id check quick cause resellers are gonna get them.  Already 1 guy who did.

laugh.gif
 That's the same guy who's offering them to me for that price.  I wisely declined.  

Would you all do this trade? My ds zk7 cloaks sz 12 for grinches sz 11.5 worn 3X's? I already own both a pair of grinches and cloaks. Just wondering? Thanks ppl

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Would you all do this trade? My ds zk7 cloaks sz 12 for grinches sz 11.5 worn 3X's? I already own both a pair of grinches and cloaks. Just wondering? Thanks ppl
Personally I'd do it in a heartbeat.  7s in any CW don't hold a candle to Grinch 6s.  Feel free to refer the 3x worn Grinches size 11.5 my way if you pass -
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom