THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by s dubl

they have the black/del sols at Las Vegas premium outlets also... or at least as of last monday.

Dudes are sleeping on em, def top 3 cw for me on the VIs.
          thanks for the info. i'll try to call them to confirm. 

^Switch the sharks in that second pic either with the Cloaks or YOTD/ROTD VIIs, and those would be my personal favorites from each of the Vs, VIs, and VIIs.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

grinch vi > any other Kobe in any other colorway

grinches are one of the worst
laugh.gif

they arent that great, at all.

Both of your opinions are crazy.  Grinch are def not > than every other kobe colorway nor are they one of the worst.

Just my opinion. no biggie

hey guys if you're around a Nordstroms Rack i'd check it out I found a pair of BHM there for $60. I'll put pics up later today/ this week

Originally Posted by Wayne141

^Switch the sharks in that second pic either with the Cloaks or YOTD/ROTD VIIs, and those would be my personal favorites from each of the Vs, VIs, and VIIs.
           cloaks and YOTD's for the vii's for sure!

grinch vi > any other Kobe in any other colorway

laugh.gif

Both of your opinions are crazy.  Grinch are def not > than every other kobe colorway nor are they one of the worst.

Grinches are not the worst but definitely not the best... It all depends on your taste...

Can't find the Sharks anymore at the local mall spots.

Are these finally going off the shelves? Was thinking might see them at outlets. Likely not.

I'd take the Orange County 6s over Grinch 6s any day of the week. IMO the grinches are a weak colorway yet super hyped up. If they produced more quantities of the grinches, it would be stuck in outlets like all the camo joints. Supply and demand obviously plays a huge role

Originally Posted by kob8

laugh.gif

Grinches are not the worst but definitely not the best... It all depends on your taste how much a person hypes up a shoe.
fixed 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by gameupz

I'd take the Orange County 6s over Grinch 6s any day of the week. IMO the grinches are a weak colorway yet super hyped up. If they produced more quantities of the grinches, it would be stuck in outlets like all the camo joints. Supply and demand obviously plays a huge role
Somebody can say the exact same thing about the OCs, which were limited too and are also reselling for a good chunk. It's all opinion.

Originally Posted by DEpast

Can't find the Sharks anymore at the local mall spots.

Are these finally going off the shelves? Was thinking might see them at outlets. Likely not.
          idk where that is but its sitting here (socal) in some stores.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by kob8

Grinches are not the worst but definitely not the best... It all depends on your taste how much a person hypes up a shoe.
fixed 
happy.gif

lol thats one way to look at it. 
smile.gif

The Grinch 6 worked because of the theme and execution of tones.
They look absolutely amazing in person. There's nothing like it out
there and you can compare it to the South Beach LeBrons for the kind
of impact it gave color-wise.

It was the first time we've seen something like that and it looks good
on almost any model you put it. Frees, Lunars, Air Maxes, etc.

It's all about execution and timing for that shoe and now it's a classic.

Can anyone post pics of their used Aces? Pretty please? haha. Asking
again for some kind peeps out there!

Thanks to the outlet thread I picked up two pairs of Volt Camo's for $38 each and bought some Kobe VI shorts for the Gradiends for $17. Prices were after using an employee discount.
Went back the next day to see what was left and of course the re-sellers had bought them all up. They were on sale for $54.97 regular price. The day I went there were dudes buying up 10 pairs at a time from what employees told me SMH.
They have a few pairs of VI's for $84.99 such as Concords and Draft days, but that seems to be the price at most outlets. There's supposed to be a Friends and Family 30% off at the Nike Outlet soon if I read right, check the outlet thread to see what the official word is.

cimg7677c.jpg

cimg7665k.jpg

*BONUS*

cimg7684w.jpg

The far right pair is my current balling shoe.
pimp.gif

Smh. And those resellers are gonna try and charge above retail too. There such fiends it's disgusting.

^ Yep. I only got what I needed, wish I could help people out, but it isn't my discount.
All size 12's and balling in one pair, going to wear one casually and keep the other for the future. If they're anything like the IV's & V's these will be tough to find in the future.

If anyone is interested Ontario Mills still has some concords left, i got one of the last few size 11s left. she said they ahd a few other sizes as well. Got one of my fav vis that eluded me.

Props to xsalvioutlawx for the good info. Thanks Homie.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

IMO del sol VI>>>over any other kobe GR release
Agreed, those and the concords were my two fav GR's. The del sol's are even one of my all time fave colorway of the ZKB line...

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

IMO del sol VI>>>over any other kobe GR release

Yessir!! Those and the grinch are the only Vi's I need.By need I mean the only 2 I have and don't need any others.

Back
Top Bottom