THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

They really do look better in person. Was thinking about selling 'em for the same price that I got 'em, but I couldnt. I fell in love with them. Lol.

Last edited:
^I'm pretty sure they're inspired by Kobe's own personal helicopter. There was some Batman talk early on because people thought maybe these would be the Batman/Dark Knight colorway of the VIs, but that turned out to be wrong.

Man, I love chaos VI's. Got em VNDS for 120 and I hope I can get another pair. Just love wearin em. 
laugh.gif

You got a steal.

dude, why sell the OCs?? just play in them on court and buy the ANY 8s when they eventually hit the outlets.
you can't go wrong balling in the 6 so rocking your OCs would not be a hassle while waiting for any kobe 8. :smile:

dude, why sell the OCs?? just play in them on court and buy the ANY 8s when they eventually hit the outlets.
you can't go wrong balling in the 6 so rocking your OCs would not be a hassle while waiting for any kobe 8. :smile:

This. Don't sell those. Even though the 8s are on another planet right now as far as popularity. Some may trickle down to outlets.

scratchin at my neck like a dope fiend for some OCs...but i cant drop 350 like eBay sellers want. goddam what a great shoe.

scratchin at my neck like a dope fiend for some OCs...but i cant drop 350 like eBay sellers want. goddam what a great shoe.

wow didnt know they going for $350 :smh:

i honestly want some helicopters. should have never returned my pair to nike years ago >:

i finally found a pair of helicopters on ebay for a good price...but size 13 instead of 12.5 and its just way too big...mad at myself for passing up on 12.5 when i had the chance 

A pair of DS 3D hollywoods for about 230 shipped. would anyone pull the trigger ? these sneakers make me feel good inside, like a kid reading a 3d comic book. fair price?

A pair of DS 3D hollywoods for about 230 shipped. would anyone pull the trigger ? these sneakers make me feel good inside, like a kid reading a 3d comic book. fair price?

no u can get ocs cheaper than that ..I wouldn't I've seen them cheaper

no u can get ocs cheaper than that ..I wouldn't I've seen them cheaper

Thanks for the heads up man. But OCs for cheaper? The only place id know to look is on ebay and those run like 350. If you dont mind letting me in on your secrets id love to know a place where i could search for OCs or 3Ds.

Back
Top Bottom