THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

check Nour own buy and sell. I ve seen em there

the other guy I've seen a lot of them on sneaker groups on facebook

^, I would say so my man. I rarely see any of them anymore on ebay and some dudes asking 200+ so thats a good price, especially being only $20 over retail.

Monday & Tuesday for me. Crappy IG pictures. You can follow me @xsalvioutlawx

My China VI's came in today and I must say they look nice ... for $150 shipped .. shipping was around 15 dollars ... I basically got these for $135 ... almost retail! xDD even though they are only slightly used ... just gotta clean the bottoms and they look new!

^^^just rolled my ankle in the China's yesterday...
they have been shelved and I brought out my OC's instead...LOL
superstitious about that...

AND NO, I didn't roll my ankle because they are low tops.
It was just a freak misstep...it happens.

^^^just rolled my ankle in the China's yesterday...
they have been shelved and I brought out my OC's instead...LOL
superstitious about that...

AND NO, I didn't roll my ankle because they are low tops.
It was just a freak misstep...it happens.
No, it is in fact because you were wearing low tops

Mmoreno1015, I don't know how many times we've had this argument in the Kobe thread. It is only possible to restrict the ankle, meaning you can't support it, so if your ankle is going to roll it will roll

Mmoreno1015, I don't know how many times we've had this argument in the Kobe thread. It is only possible to restrict the ankle, meaning you can't support it, so if your ankle is going to roll it will roll
Haha I'm a Kobe fan (player and shoe). I was just giving him a hard time... You'll see when he sarcastically responds

I'm in need of some help from the NT fam. I recently purchased my FIRST pair of Kobe 6's, but I am unsure of the authenticity of them since these are my first pair. I posted it in the legit check forum (CALLING ALL KOBE HEADS! Nike Zoom Kobe VI 6 Grinch Size 8.5 Legit Check.)

Need some insight if they are legit. VNDS Zoom Kobe VI 6 Size 8.5.

Or any tips on what I should be looking for?

Any help will be appreciated.

Last edited:
The pair you have are fakes. Just by looking at the laces alone I can tell lol. Color is off, bottom scales are off.
 I appreciate the input. A little voice inside my head was telling something was wrong. Glad I came here for help. Thanks. Opened a case via PayPal. *finger crossed*

BTW

What 's a decent price for a pair of DS Nike Zoom KOBE VI 6 ALL-STAR OC ORANGE COUNTY?

Last edited:
Haha I'm a Kobe fan (player and shoe). I was just giving him a hard time... You'll see when he sarcastically responds
Of course it's because they are low tops....
had nothing to do with the fact that I'm old, playing ball against "KIDS" half my age and my body won't respond to anything my brain asks it to do...

Also, your opinion doesn't matter if you don't show up to the gym to showcase your skills...
I don't think I've seen you on the court with any 8's yet mayne!

I'm surprised at the love for these still. Sold a pair of Royal's I scooped from ROSS (a size 16) on eBay all the way to Italy!

guys pls help.

i have long wanted a pair of 6's. my only concern is the fit in the forefoot area. i have wide feet (us12) and unfortunately could not find 6's in a sz12.5.  would they be too narrow for me in my normal size? do they stretch out once they are broken in?

TIA.

The pair you have are fakes. Just by looking at the laces alone I can tell lol. Color is off, bottom scales are off.
 I appreciate the input. A little voice inside my head was telling something was wrong. Glad I came here for help. Thanks. Opened a case via PayPal. *finger crossed*

BTW

What 's a decent price for a pair of DS Nike Zoom KOBE VI 6 ALL-STAR OC ORANGE COUNTY?
I paid $195 for a size 12 about a week after the release and bought another pair for $215 a couple months back. Anything in that range, I'd consider fair. 

wow, solemovement is selling his Grinch for ONLY $300. I suggest size 10s out there can go and google him. he posted it on his facebook.

Back
Top Bottom