THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Yeah I missed a Rice auction because I had just bought a few pairs and didn't wanna drop the cash, they went for like 150. Was a sick price. Hoping once I get to 300 posts I'll be able to put a thread up here and see if any of the members have pairs. Would rather funnel my money in here than ebay.
Hey man check here.  A couple of 12s and 11.5s for the colorways you mentioned.  Not sure if they'll be in your price range or not but worth a look 

http://www.rif.la/search_item.php?keyword=Kobe+6&category=

Last edited:
Hey man check here.  A couple of 12s and 11.5s for the colorways you mentioned.  Not sure if they'll be in your price range or not but worth a look 
http://www.rif.la/search_item.php?keyword=Kobe+6&category=

For sure, have them bookmarked. My issue is, with stores like that, they say DS and provide like 1 or 2 pics. But their returns/exchanges are a zero policy. So if I drop 200 on a shoe, that they claim is DS, and it comes and it has flaws/issues, I'm outta luck.

RIF is 100% legit, shopped with them a few times. One of the best known consignment shops in LA. Definitely prefer them to Flight Club and some others

For sure, have them bookmarked. My issue is, with stores like that, they say DS and provide like 1 or 2 pics. But their returns/exchanges are a zero policy. So if I drop 200 on a shoe, that they claim is DS, and it comes and it has flaws/issues, I'm outta luck.
Yea I feel you... hard to ever know if there are any significant bumps n bruises

VIs were DS from the Bay for $56. (Lifestyles came in this week too for $44.)smokin.gif

Last edited:
I wonder...let's say someone on ebay is selling grinches and is saying "it's 100% authentic or 10 times your money back" and are obviously replicas, would you bid on it really hoping to get 10x your money back? Just a thought...

^Yeah $220 sounds about right. You should honestly be able to get most of the VIs for no more than $225-250, except for the Grinches, Barcelonas, and maybe OCs.

cannot believe I passed on Concords for way under retail. I know I chose well at the time because I copped grinches for $130 (VVVVNDS) but damn.
Need me some Concords. Been missing a ton of Kobes lately...

I had a chance to get 2 pairs of those from footlocker for 65 after coupon.
smh I only got one for my boy. Kicking myself.

Yeah, they're a classic. They're my personal favorite Black/Yellow (Maize, Del Sol) colorway out of any of the Kobes, so another clean pair was a must for me. My original pair from 2010 is just all scuffed up now after playing ball in them. Should've doubled up on them back then :smh:

Does anyone else hate what the grinch has become? I know I do. Like how people outside of the line thirst over them? The folks who only want Grinches/Barcas like they're the only Kobes in existence lol.

Last edited:
You American dudes are lucky..you guys should check out Sole Supremacy on ebay they auction the 6s everytime..had 2 pair of grinches last time. Sadly they only ship to US and not cross the border.

Does anyone else hate what the grinch has become? I know I do. Like how people outside of the line thirst over them? The folks who only want Grinches/Barcas like they're the only Kobes in existence lol.

Qft. This is why im selling mine. Im a big fan of the grinches, but value aside, Ill take my del sols over grinches easy.

Back
Top Bottom