THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Yeah, I kind of know what you mean man. To me, the Grinches are still really dope and one of my favs, but the amount of hype's been overwhelming and does blind people to checking some of the other nice colorways on this shoe in some ways. At the same time, I feel like whenever a shoe gets that much hype, the backlash to the hype also kind of makes people underrate, dismiss, or hate on a shoe just cuz it's popular instead of being able to appreciate it. If they just made every colorway widely available, it'd be real interesting to see if people still rated their favorite colorways the same way, but we all know that's not how Nike does things lol

Yea, all BS aside Grinches are dope. PERIOD. It just irks me when I see non Kobeheads put them on a pedestal. Same with the Barcas. They let market value dictate "heat" little do they know a lot of real Kobeheads don't hold that crap in high regard.

I'd honestly sell my Barcas before I'd sell my Grinch. I just happened to get the Barcas for Euro retail when they released.

Last edited:
Latest pickup and minimum top 3 VI for me. Glad to get another pair

:wow: looks good ,,where did you get it??

619destroyer, I made an offer to someone on eBay, and he took it. The black del sols were kinda hard to find in DS condition I gotta say

619destroyer, I made an offer to someone on eBay, and he took it. The black del sols were kinda hard to find in DS condition I gotta say

Been looking for another pair of DS Del Sols for a while.
I think everybody that bought them wore them, which is a good thing, until I wanna find a DS pair.

Probably true. As much as I love the VI, I find a hard time paying more than ~180 for any pair just because they're so plain compared to the VIIIs. Even the "limited" CWs don't hold a candle to the GR 8 colorways.

I was just about to say, I found a DS pair size 12. Dude wants entirely too much. I said hell no. He wanted $300 [emoji]128529[/emoji]

there is a size 10 on the Niketalk market. idk about 12 since I don't check that section
and 250 for the chaos is crazy. they don't look half as good as the V

I agree. I think he just has a case of ebayitis or he doesn't know crap about the line and is just reaching.

Back
Top Bottom