THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

nice pic up there!

Kobe 5 Kay Yow > ZK6 tho...

In general, I actually like the Kobe V over the Kobe VI but the Kay Yow Kobe VI is better than the
Kobe V in my opinion. I have both sneakers.

When it comes to wearing them, the VI is just too much pink for my tastes, thus I only have it for the collection and will use it as trade bait down the line.

Finally got these, one of my faves out of the line.

I also like this colorway. I purchased it for box price when it dropped and picked up a second pair at the outlets
for about 90 bucks. These did not fly off the shelfs.

I have flat feet, and kinda ruined my pair.... is there anyway to restore it, any DIY videos or other tips ? the traction is ruined and upper portion is kinda falling... thanks for the help im very new to this site :smile: 

edit: the snake skin is falling i should say,,,

edit 2 some pics 

Last edited:
I am/have been looking to buy a pair of grinches for a while now.  What things should I specifically look for to ensure they aren't fake.  Having only seen them in person for a few minutes on someones foot I am no expert by any means and would hate to get ripped off for $400+ 

I have flat feet, and kinda ruined my pair.... is there anyway to restore it, any DIY videos or other tips ? the traction is ruined and upper portion is kinda falling... thanks for the help im very new to this site :smile: 

edit: the snake skin is falling i should say,,,

edit 2 some pics 
.....you could do a sole swap, or buy new shoes

not tryin to be a smart a**, but theyre shoes bro, and it looks like you got your moneys worth out of them, thats natural wear and tear of the shoe so those are just done

I am/have been looking to buy a pair of grinches for a while now.  What things should I specifically look for to ensure they aren't fake.  Having only seen them in person for a few minutes on someones foot I am no expert by any means and would hate to get ripped off for $400+ 

Scales are different than a real pair, laces are wider and usually already have the red laces in them. Theres comparison videos on youtube check them out.

Those DKs are shot. Almost 100% certain you cant sole swap Kobes. I never heard or seen anything of the sort.

Last edited:
Scales are different than a real pair, laces are wider and usually already have the red laces in them. Theres comparison videos on youtube check them out.

Those DKs are shot. Almost 100% certain you cant sole swap Kobes. I never heard or seen anything of the sort.
Thank you, I need to find me a pair for a decent price if possible

Just grabbed chaos cw for 130 worn 4-5 times lightly casually. Look brand new and with the box. Been lookin for these for a minute that's not rape prices. Got mad lucky on this joant.

Did they use the same molds or w.e for the preludes? I'm assuming everything is exactly the same?

None of that JB **** where they completely re-did the XVIII's from the CDP even though the originals had released only a few years prior?

They're pretty much the same to me in terms of sizing, shape, etc. No major differences or anything.

Build/construction/quality/sizing is all the same as the original to me. In terms of the zoom, it felt the same to me, but I haven't exactly played ball in them or anything like that so I couldn't give a performance comparison if that's what you're looking for.

SO hard to find OCs in any condition..... Hunting since day one.

Size 11 :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom