THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Just picked up a pair of the Kobe Rices DS from my local sneakfest last weekend
pimp.gif
, and man are the dope in person!!!!!
my fav balling shoes!

look way better in real life than in the pics

$139 for the Blue TB a fair price. DS includes shipping. might be without the box top tho. Waiting on replay from seller.

$139 for the Blue TB a fair price. DS includes shipping. might be without the box top tho. Waiting on replay from seller.
I say that's a solid price -- and thank you for posting this!  Made me check for VIs and just paid for a DS pair of royal TBs for 130 shipped 
smokin.gif

The more I hoop in everything, the more I think to myself I need to pick up more Vs and VIs while I still can.

I say that's a solid price -- and thank you for posting this!  Made me check for VIs and just paid for a DS pair of royal TBs for 130 shipped 
smokin.gif

The more I hoop in everything, the more I think to myself I need to pick up more Vs and VIs while I still can.
How much you think these re-sellers copped them for. Looking like probably 59.99 at a ross or marshalls. Would Nike Factory store be selling them this cheap?

Do the 6 crease up like how the 7's do? Looks like they use the same material just different pattern.

smokin.gif

Thanks for the info @iks mod  

How much you think these re-sellers copped them for. Looking like probably 59.99 at a ross or marshalls. Would Nike Factory store be selling them this cheap?

Do the 6 crease up like how the 7's do? Looks like they use the same material just different pattern.
I'm sure they could get lucky at shops like that and who knows.  Certain sellers have their ways of securing stock that's maybe sat in some outlet somewhere that they came across.  Last I checked with my outlet, all VIs were done -- only VIIs left.

Pay what you feel is best, but imo -- any VI around retail is good with me.  The shoe is just a solid all around performer with a more longevity than the lunar setups of today.

VIs and VIIs are totally different materials, but I wouldn't say either of them really "crease" like retro Js - for example - do. The VIs are much less stiff out of the box than the VIIs.

Overtime all the VIs I've ever played in ripped on the sides of the upper near the midsole though. Still a great shoe that I'm always on the hunt for, for the right price.

Last edited:
Yeah the VIIs are noticeably stiffer than the VIs. The upper on the VIs don't really crease in the traditional sense, but I guess you'd see them change in shape over time if you ball in or wear them a lot. Midsole creasing is probably the noticeable sign of wear.

are these shoes available in either colours?

Like em both.  if not are there any official colourways that are similar?

Thanks.

I live in toronto where should i go to try to find kobe 6's?

A nike factory or independant store?

Thanks.

I live in toronto where should i go to try to find kobe 6's?

A nike factory or independant store?
6s haven't been in stores for a long time, the Kobe signature shoe line is onto the 9s now.

Your best bet is Ebay and other places online.

Back
Top Bottom