THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Huge huge huge shout out to cubanref cubanref for the crazy deal on these DS OC's. Never thought I'd own them.

jSEIVzE.jpg

Last edited:
The grinches are a pair that I wasn't around for and have always wanted.  I love em, but just can't get myself to drop the cash that they're going for right now (which i know will not be going down any)

Last edited:
All depends on the size. In my size, 12, I don't think I've seen a pair go for less than 280.

Anything around 250 I'd personally jump on

Wish I could find a DS pair of the VI BHMs for a reasonable price. Can't seem to find any for less than 260ish

To be completely honest if youre not balling in them anf there are no visual flaws then yea pay for them. Only way id pay over retail (which i usually refuse to do) is if im going to ball/exercise in them and i want everything to be intact. If youre just buying kicks to match outfits then i dont see why you would pay so much to have a shoe like this

rocked Rices to hoop today. looked too ill when the light hit the scales. the younger guys were asking me what they were lol. helped that they're crispy as hell too since i only rocked like 4 times.

rocked Rices to hoop today. looked too ill when the light hit the scales. the younger guys were asking me what they were lol. helped that they're crispy as hell too since i only rocked like 4 times.
Nice man 
smokin.gif

I hesitated on a pair of Rices about a year ago around 150ish... 
mean.gif
 not happy with myself for passing up

Back
Top Bottom