THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

yep, what he said above! Good things been happening in shoe game. Since they did a restock on the Jordan 11 CG's this week for Gold Club members, was hoping maybe they'd surprise us again!

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

HOH Orlando will not be getting the TY's.

wow thats crazy guess these are really limited or what?

hoh in chicago still dont know if they want to open early or not..smh

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

HOH Orlando will not be getting the TY's.

wow thats crazy guess these are really limited or what?

hoh in chicago still dont know if they want to open early or not..smh

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by bigc2202

and my dude said the tour yellows werent limited.
Nike tries calling everything limited nowadays... if you follow them on twitter...

EastBay rep stays pretty honest with quantity.
I normally go by what our system shows and compare it to past releases.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Eastbay Ray - will you guys be getting the yellow tours?
We will have the Tour Yellow's available for sale at 12 AM ET on 5/21/11.  Based on the amount of pairs we will have for sale, this shoe appears to be a limited release.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by bigc2202

and my dude said the tour yellows werent limited.
Nike tries calling everything limited nowadays... if you follow them on twitter...

EastBay rep stays pretty honest with quantity.
I normally go by what our system shows and compare it to past releases.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Eastbay Ray - will you guys be getting the yellow tours?
We will have the Tour Yellow's available for sale at 12 AM ET on 5/21/11.  Based on the amount of pairs we will have for sale, this shoe appears to be a limited release.

EastbayRep - Ray

From what the HoH orlando update given to us and eastbay rep, yall made me contact mylocation and they advised me that they have received their shipment but will update me with how many pairs as they didn't get a normal shipment size.

This is starting to look and sound like an actual limited release. niiiiice

From what the HoH orlando update given to us and eastbay rep, yall made me contact mylocation and they advised me that they have received their shipment but will update me with how many pairs as they didn't get a normal shipment size.

This is starting to look and sound like an actual limited release. niiiiice

it should be interesting this saturday to see how the limited these really are ....i just want my pair and thats it
smile.gif

Well judging by the fact that they are not even doing wristbands for the tours at Nike Santa Monica but they did for the chaos and those sat for days on the shelves I highly doubt the tours are gonna be tough to get.my homeboy works at Nike Santa Monica so I'll ask him if they received a lot of pairs

Well judging by the fact that they are not even doing wristbands for the tours at Nike Santa Monica but they did for the chaos and those sat for days on the shelves I highly doubt the tours are gonna be tough to get.my homeboy works at Nike Santa Monica so I'll ask him if they received a lot of pairs

it should be interesting this saturday to see how the limited these really are ....i just want my pair and thats it
smile.gif

Only thing the TY is making a name for itself is the limited tag. They ain't all that. Ya'll like it because the yellow is eye catching. If it was a GR it would end up like the gradients.

We have ourselves to blame for the price hike since we buy up everything.

Only thing the TY is making a name for itself is the limited tag. They ain't all that. Ya'll like it because the yellow is eye catching. If it was a GR it would end up like the gradients.

We have ourselves to blame for the price hike since we buy up everything.

Back
Top Bottom