THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Just saw the camos at HOH.
pimp.gif
these are beautiful in person.

Saw em' today when I went to go pick up my foams.

Definitely gonna grab these in a couple weeks.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Just saw the camos at HOH.
pimp.gif
these are beautiful in person.

Saw em' today when I went to go pick up my foams.

Definitely gonna grab these in a couple weeks.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by button999

Wish Nike could make the scales on white colorways white instead of off-white/light grey looking.
The grey scales just make the shoe look used and dirty to me.
For that reason, white colorways = pass for me.
Same reason I have no white colorways. The cool grey will be copped though.

when do the cool greys drop? those are the only new cw im looking forward to.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by button999

Wish Nike could make the scales on white colorways white instead of off-white/light grey looking.
The grey scales just make the shoe look used and dirty to me.
For that reason, white colorways = pass for me.
Same reason I have no white colorways. The cool grey will be copped though.

when do the cool greys drop? those are the only new cw im looking forward to.

It does indeed suck that EVERY pair of Black Ops has that red defective looking lick of crimson at the toe box.

It does indeed suck that EVERY pair of Black Ops has that red defective looking lick of crimson at the toe box.

just got a 3rd pair of ASG VI for $150 shipped...thats basically retail+tax (ca tax anyways)....now i can keep balling in one, keep one on ice and rock the other one with my asg jersey casually...woot woot.

just got a 3rd pair of ASG VI for $150 shipped...thats basically retail+tax (ca tax anyways)....now i can keep balling in one, keep one on ice and rock the other one with my asg jersey casually...woot woot.

Nice one Andrew! So you got triples of Rices & ASG now... What else fam?

DDs actually look great on those pics... I'll cop one later on discount...

My contact told me he wasn't able to cop the Mangos for me... Hope the prices go down

Nice one Andrew! So you got triples of Rices & ASG now... What else fam?

DDs actually look great on those pics... I'll cop one later on discount...

My contact told me he wasn't able to cop the Mangos for me... Hope the prices go down

is 300 to much to pay for the Barcelona home cw? really want them but is it honestly too much for some kicks??? help is appreciated guys

is 300 to much to pay for the Barcelona home cw? really want them but is it honestly too much for some kicks??? help is appreciated guys

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Is that supposed to be a reference to something? I don't play the game or anything. Just assumed it's supposed to be blood splatter or something.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Is that supposed to be a reference to something? I don't play the game or anything. Just assumed it's supposed to be blood splatter or something.

Back
Top Bottom