THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

With all the commotion the Mangos have caused I think the Home Barças have been underappreciated! I LOVE them!
751369eb1624095941203e39f21d150e582ec959_r.jpg

4a016a130d4b3ef91685b4cc4d0915d7e3e54d43_r.jpg

d74368951caf067f49ff3953f1fc11d556c57eb7_r.jpg

e2936b2a10fd0f85493f3543f3e3123f5bb1a1d2_r.jpg

406366c91c070f1c41ae3e1bf440198a600f0e13_r.jpg

3783615d1eef0a45431a3ea9fdef1eefdd16a796_r.jpg

2e6265f1f208b47934bf7413dd8a3527ef452249_r.jpg

af61661d0d4836ff196ff6055d5fb1251f44799e_r.jpg

I'll post fake pics, not as fake as mjrod or nwt's skilled photography, but i'll take some of the Tours/Sweeps later today. They will be cell phone pics so they will most likely be a bit on the weak side.

Barcas will arrive on Thursday. (keeping my fingers crossed) I love coming home to boxes just stacked in the living room and opening them up like it was christmas!!

I'll post fake pics, not as fake as mjrod or nwt's skilled photography, but i'll take some of the Tours/Sweeps later today. They will be cell phone pics so they will most likely be a bit on the weak side.

Barcas will arrive on Thursday. (keeping my fingers crossed) I love coming home to boxes just stacked in the living room and opening them up like it was christmas!!

just got an email from House of Hoops saying "Also stay tuned to info about a potential release of the Kobe FC Barcelona's. They released overseas this past Wednesday. We are still waiting on confirmation about a stateside release"

just got an email from House of Hoops saying "Also stay tuned to info about a potential release of the Kobe FC Barcelona's. They released overseas this past Wednesday. We are still waiting on confirmation about a stateside release"

Originally Posted by stopcappin

sick! hope they do drop here in the us.

sick! hope they do drop here in the us.

Does anyone still talk about the Glass Blues or BHM's? Honestly I forgot about the glass blues until I just went to a small store here and saw both chillin on the shelf. I thought they both were limited? Then I realized I never really see/hear much about them anymore since the release.

Did all the love just evaporate for those? Or were there so many pairs that nobody needs them anymore?

Does anyone still talk about the Glass Blues or BHM's? Honestly I forgot about the glass blues until I just went to a small store here and saw both chillin on the shelf. I thought they both were limited? Then I realized I never really see/hear much about them anymore since the release.

Did all the love just evaporate for those? Or were there so many pairs that nobody needs them anymore?

"Also stay tuned to info about a potential release of the Kobe FC Barcelona's. They released overseas this past Wednesday. We are still waiting on confirmation about a stateside release"
Don't believe the hype!

"Also stay tuned to info about a potential release of the Kobe FC Barcelona's. They released overseas this past Wednesday. We are still waiting on confirmation about a stateside release"
Don't believe the hype!

23Ra - I fully agree, underrated and overshadowed! The best pics so far! Can't wait!

I'm also post pics of the draft days and camos as we have gotten all 3 colorways in! Looking like good times this weekend!

23Ra - I fully agree, underrated and overshadowed! The best pics so far! Can't wait!

I'm also post pics of the draft days and camos as we have gotten all 3 colorways in! Looking like good times this weekend!

Originally Posted by SNKRHEAD89

On nba tv, pre-draft workouts. #13 D. Morris rockin tours.

pimp.gif

Is there any truth about the info someone posted that TY's won't be available in FTL and Champs, only FA?

Originally Posted by SNKRHEAD89

On nba tv, pre-draft workouts. #13 D. Morris rockin tours.

pimp.gif

Is there any truth about the info someone posted that TY's won't be available in FTL and Champs, only FA?

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Don't believe the hype!
Its possible that they may release here in the states remember the china's was a limited release with the lace locks and foot sole in china with only 300 pairs being made and then a basic gr was later. Not saying this will come true don't just say its not going to happen. Until nike say its a wrap then its a chance.

Don't believe the hype!
Its possible that they may release here in the states remember the china's was a limited release with the lace locks and foot sole in china with only 300 pairs being made and then a basic gr was later. Not saying this will come true don't just say its not going to happen. Until nike say its a wrap then its a chance.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Don't believe the hype!
True. They'll probably release without the FCB Crest and striped lining. I think people will still buy.

Don't believe the hype!
True. They'll probably release without the FCB Crest and striped lining. I think people will still buy.

Don't believe the hype!

From the get go we all knew that Chinas were releasing here. The box and lace locks were china only. Never was the sneaker itself a China release only. Trust me when I say I wish those Barcas would release here but knowing Nike and the fact that 90% of the US doesn't know the Barca team let alone the starting line up I doubt that they would take their chances in letting them sit on shelves. One never knows though......

Don't believe the hype!

From the get go we all knew that Chinas were releasing here. The box and lace locks were china only. Never was the sneaker itself a China release only. Trust me when I say I wish those Barcas would release here but knowing Nike and the fact that 90% of the US doesn't know the Barca team let alone the starting line up I doubt that they would take their chances in letting them sit on shelves. One never knows though......

Back
Top Bottom