THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THESE! I need my 2 pairs...

kobe-camocrimson.jpg

kobecamo.jpg

kobecamo2.jpg

kobecamo3.jpg

kobecamo4.jpg

EDIT: Reposted this pic for REFERENCE

Call Of Duty: Black Ops TV Ad...

2iqd11e.jpg

They are on point... I just wish there was more blood splatter in different sizes...

Originally Posted by dmxgod

What is the point of the Camos? I don't see it..they're not bad..but Kobe doesn't wear a Camo Laker Jersey..does he?

Call of duty brother... Kobe was in the Commercial...

Some Tours....

Kobe-Pop-1.jpg

Kobe-Pop-2.jpg

Kobe-Pop-3.jpg

Via.... Millenniumshoes....

What is the point of the Camos? I don't see it..they're not bad..but Kobe doesn't wear a Camo Laker Jersey..does he?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Call of duty brother... Kobe was in the Commercial...

Some Tours....

Kobe-Pop-1.jpg

Kobe-Pop-2.jpg

Kobe-Pop-3.jpg

Via.... Millenniumshoes....

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Anyone have any info on the tour yellows for HOH Daly City, they open at 10 right?

When the Chaos dropped last month, they opened at 8am. I will head over at 7:30am just in case.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Anyone have any info on the tour yellows for HOH Daly City, they open at 10 right?

When the Chaos dropped last month, they opened at 8am. I will head over at 7:30am just in case.

man, I hope the camos aren't tough to get. The pics up there make em look really good. I'm glad the red isn't pinkish like some of the other pics.

man, I hope the camos aren't tough to get. The pics up there make em look really good. I'm glad the red isn't pinkish like some of the other pics.

Back
Top Bottom