THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

@LA KB24... Good stuff man... What's your top 5 homie?

Mine is still:
Grinches, Del Sols, OCs, Chaos, n Chinas... Mangos might bump the Chinas, but I don't know if I'll ever get a pair... But the blue camos are creeping up! Gotta see them in person...

@LA KB24... Good stuff man... What's your top 5 homie?

Mine is still:
Grinches, Del Sols, OCs, Chaos, n Chinas... Mangos might bump the Chinas, but I don't know if I'll ever get a pair... But the blue camos are creeping up! Gotta see them in person...

my top 5 is

del sol, chaos, asg and grinches (tie), tour yellow and OCs....but their so much good cw hard to pick lol mangos same with me....we could just hope they will release in the US

my top 5 is

del sol, chaos, asg and grinches (tie), tour yellow and OCs....but their so much good cw hard to pick lol mangos same with me....we could just hope they will release in the US

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

Originally Posted by spoiledfeet

South beach camo? lol

wow these are real? they not just some real good ps job....... nike gonna milk that sb colorway lol.

Those are pretty hot, but they will never release. Kobe wouldn't approve and Lebron wouldn't let him.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

Originally Posted by spoiledfeet

South beach camo? lol

wow these are real? they not just some real good ps job....... nike gonna milk that sb colorway lol.

Those are pretty hot, but they will never release. Kobe wouldn't approve and Lebron wouldn't let him.

I need those camos. It's bad enough we barely get any kobes here
eyes.gif
anyone want to cop me some camos
frown.gif

I need those camos. It's bad enough we barely get any kobes here
eyes.gif
anyone want to cop me some camos
frown.gif

Camos are a must but they can wait for the almighty coupon. That's what I'm waiting for as far as the tours are concerned.

Camos are a must but they can wait for the almighty coupon. That's what I'm waiting for as far as the tours are concerned.

0521011722.jpg

was on the fence with the TY and this...didnt get any, ill wait till the bday coupon get accepted
smile.gif
the manager said there are a lot of both cws...and was hoping the blue camo comes out soon so i could choose...

0521011722.jpg

was on the fence with the TY and this...didnt get any, ill wait till the bday coupon get accepted
smile.gif
the manager said there are a lot of both cws...and was hoping the blue camo comes out soon so i could choose...

Back
Top Bottom