THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

just picked up some gradients for cheap. needed some blue/white shoes. the "duke" royal blue looked too plain to me.
i was trying to get nike free 2 in that grey royal blue in store, but had an opportunity for the gradients for same price as the frees so got those in stead. 

If the sticker in the cap wasn't annoying enough, the reflection takes the cake. I do love the BHM. Probably my favorite of the vi.

If the sticker in the cap wasn't annoying enough, the reflection takes the cake. I do love the BHM. Probably my favorite of the vi.

BHM's look great Dom
wink.gif

Anybody have a new footaction coupon...the one posted about 20 pages back expired on June 6th...
thx in advance

Anybody have a new footaction coupon...the one posted about 20 pages back expired on June 6th...
thx in advance

dam glassblues are so sexy.. but anyone got the sku for the choas?? i want to go to footaction and have them locate me a pair.. thanks
smile.gif

dam glassblues are so sexy.. but anyone got the sku for the choas?? i want to go to footaction and have them locate me a pair.. thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

BHM's look great Dom
wink.gif

Goodlookin out walt didn't mean to make them look better than you lmao and man the sun was beamin today lol damn gold sticker

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

BHM's look great Dom
wink.gif

Goodlookin out walt didn't mean to make them look better than you lmao and man the sun was beamin today lol damn gold sticker

Originally Posted by dgoins1

My first pair of kobes ever just liked BHM color way I'm hooked

Damn, did the loss hurt that bad??? Haha, just messing with you brah. BHM's look good 
smokin.gif
. Verrrry underrated shoe.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

My first pair of kobes ever just liked BHM color way I'm hooked

Damn, did the loss hurt that bad??? Haha, just messing with you brah. BHM's look good 
smokin.gif
. Verrrry underrated shoe.

Back
Top Bottom