THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

BHM's look great Dom
wink.gif

Goodlookin out walt didn't mean to make them look better than you lmao and man the sun was beamin today lol damn gold sticker
Lol, I pulled them off greatly, such a beautiful shoe. I'll be on the lookout for another later, just a half-size up lol. 

the barcas do look alot like the allstar 5s. The only thing the allstar 5s got on the barcas is that 3M. And we all know how much we love 3m.

the barcas do look alot like the allstar 5s. The only thing the allstar 5s got on the barcas is that 3M. And we all know how much we love 3m.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

barcas aren't THAT good. they look good but not so much... I'd rather pay for some BS Aways than these...

This… I was watching a couple of pairs on eBay and I had to stop myself and think about it. They are ok at best its just the fact they wasn't available here in the US makes most people want them IMO.

barcas aren't THAT good. they look good but not so much... I'd rather pay for some BS Aways than these...

This… I was watching a couple of pairs on eBay and I had to stop myself and think about it. They are ok at best its just the fact they wasn't available here in the US makes most people want them IMO.

BS aways might even be cheaper right?

There prob going for about the same price. 300+. But it's crazy knowing people are paying that much for barcas and they aren't 1/100 the shoe big stages are.

BS aways might even be cheaper right?

There prob going for about the same price. 300+. But it's crazy knowing people are paying that much for barcas and they aren't 1/100 the shoe big stages are.

but i still think 300 plus is worth it for a pair that wasn't release here in the states, worth paying that much for barca aways than grinches imo.

but i still think 300 plus is worth it for a pair that wasn't release here in the states, worth paying that much for barca aways than grinches imo.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

My first pair of kobes ever just liked BHM color way I'm hooked

Damn, did the loss hurt that bad??? Haha, just messing with you brah. BHM's look good 
smokin.gif
. Verrrry underrated shoe.

Not that bad lol GO HEAT but I wanted these since day one I don't deny comfortNo

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

My first pair of kobes ever just liked BHM color way I'm hooked

Damn, did the loss hurt that bad??? Haha, just messing with you brah. BHM's look good 
smokin.gif
. Verrrry underrated shoe.

Not that bad lol GO HEAT but I wanted these since day one I don't deny comfortNo

nice barcas! a little mad that i don't have those...but i picked up some other things to make up for it.

grinches > barcas tho lol

nice barcas! a little mad that i don't have those...but i picked up some other things to make up for it.

grinches > barcas tho lol

just thought i take some pics of the dels sols, homes and TYs together

16lmon7.jpg

2j4sjme.jpg

6eqfcj.jpg

as you can see i like lots of black/del sol kobes
pimp.gif

just thought i take some pics of the dels sols, homes and TYs together

16lmon7.jpg

2j4sjme.jpg

6eqfcj.jpg

as you can see i like lots of black/del sol kobes