THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Any word on when the Aces drop yet??? 
nerd.gif
Anyone?....Anyone?...(Ferris Bueller style)

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

sorry if it has been covered but i coldnt find it anywhere in the thread.....

has anyone who ordered the BLUE CAMOS from DEADSTOCKSHOES got them yet ? THANKS in advance

that heel cup on the Concords is my fav other than the Grinches by far, so sexy

I'm still waiting on my 2nd pair from them... It does say that they expect to ship in JULY... I wished I just copped both of them through NDC...

has anyone who ordered the BLUE CAMOS from DEADSTOCKSHOES got them yet ? THANKS in advance

I'm still waiting on my 2nd pair from them... It does say that they expect to ship in JULY... I wished I just copped both of them through NDC...

Its named after Kobe's high school mascot, the Lower Merion High School "Aces". It's made in the school's team colors, as well.

Its named after Kobe's high school mascot, the Lower Merion High School "Aces". It's made in the school's team colors, as well.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Be on the lookout by mid-July.  I ordered mine from them too and Ron, the guy who usually responds to all my emails said no later than mid-July. 

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Be on the lookout by mid-July.  I ordered mine from them too and Ron, the guy who usually responds to all my emails said no later than mid-July. 

Saw the CG in person. I thought the base layer was gonna be same color as the scales but it's actually white. Gonna pass on that along with the Ace. I don't like the offsetting color of the scales and the base layer. Gonna get the black/grey and moving on to the VII.

Saw the CG in person. I thought the base layer was gonna be same color as the scales but it's actually white. Gonna pass on that along with the Ace. I don't like the offsetting color of the scales and the base layer. Gonna get the black/grey and moving on to the VII.

Back
Top Bottom