THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Eastbay Ray, do you have any information on the black/grey release?
We are not expecting to receive anymore Kobe VI colorways this month.  I would recommend checking back with us next month to see if we have any information on the Black/Grey colorway by then.

Originally Posted by button999

Eastbay Ray, if I call for the blue camos, can I use my 25% off code from when I joined gold club?
The code has been sitting arund unused since I joined more than 6 months ago, because anything good is usually excluded.
I'm 99% sure the answer will be no I can't use it.
But doesn't hurt to ask I guess.
After checking our system, it appears you will be able to use your 25% off one time use code on them. 
smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Eastbay Ray, do you have any information on the black/grey release?
We are not expecting to receive anymore Kobe VI colorways this month.  I would recommend checking back with us next month to see if we have any information on the Black/Grey colorway by then.

Originally Posted by button999

Eastbay Ray, if I call for the blue camos, can I use my 25% off code from when I joined gold club?
The code has been sitting arund unused since I joined more than 6 months ago, because anything good is usually excluded.
I'm 99% sure the answer will be no I can't use it.
But doesn't hurt to ask I guess.
After checking our system, it appears you will be able to use your 25% off one time use code on them. 
smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

this is from yesterday

CAN ANYONE TELL WHAT HE IS WEARING ??????????????????????

MAMBAS OUT�
pimp.gif
�

Did I see Matt Barnes from 0:21-0:23? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

this is from yesterday

CAN ANYONE TELL WHAT HE IS WEARING ??????????????????????

MAMBAS OUT�
pimp.gif
�

Did I see Matt Barnes from 0:21-0:23? 
nerd.gif

Eastbay rep Ray - thanks for your input, we appreciate it. I just ordered a pair of camos. Now I will have a spare pair after my first pair wears out at the end of the summer.

Eastbay rep Ray - thanks for your input, we appreciate it. I just ordered a pair of camos. Now I will have a spare pair after my first pair wears out at the end of the summer.

What are these grumblings I hear about the blue camos running a bit smaller than the other colourways?

Those joints stay looking like poison frogs or something. 
laugh.gif

Undecided. 

What are these grumblings I hear about the blue camos running a bit smaller than the other colourways?

Those joints stay looking like poison frogs or something. 
laugh.gif

Undecided. 

I have owned a pair since the first day released and have wore them at least 10 times.
They are the same as the others Kobe VI, I repeat the same exact size. I also have 6 other colorways of the Kobe 6's.
Just thought I throw out my opinion because I wear all my kicks.

I have owned a pair since the first day released and have wore them at least 10 times.
They are the same as the others Kobe VI, I repeat the same exact size. I also have 6 other colorways of the Kobe 6's.
Just thought I throw out my opinion because I wear all my kicks.

Back
Top Bottom