THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

@Never Wear Them, you have a real dope collection, maybe even the most in regards to the Kobe's on here.  However bro, I was crakin up yesterday, because I went  back into the Kobe 4 form and noticed something you said and I quote "the Kobe line will deteriorate"
laugh.gif
, and now look you have so many sick Kobe 6's (specially that last pair of graident ones with the red laces! LOL!  No diss bro, I just got a good laugh from it.  As for me growing up in the Jordan era, I told myself I was done with the new cats, but I have a solid collection of the Kobe 6 as well that I will post soon, but only the ones I wanted (still debating on the grinches, not sure if I like the shoe for me or if I'd get it do to hype).  Anyhow good stuff bro, keep the dope shoes and pics coming!

thanks mang 
pimp.gif

I hated the 4s at first, that's why i sad that
laugh.gif
. They grew on me, but i still dont like them overall. Uglyass shaped shoe. Colorways made that shoe for me...

...but My kobe collection isn't up to par with my air jordan collection. i just have too many of those (from Nike to Face and to the new boxes)
Sucks when you have to suck it up when a specific shoe you want/desire again, is made up horrible quality.
These Kobe Bryants is what keeps me interested still.
I know I'm buying quality when it comes to these.

@Never Wear Them, you have a real dope collection, maybe even the most in regards to the Kobe's on here.  However bro, I was crakin up yesterday, because I went  back into the Kobe 4 form and noticed something you said and I quote "the Kobe line will deteriorate"
laugh.gif
, and now look you have so many sick Kobe 6's (specially that last pair of graident ones with the red laces! LOL!  No diss bro, I just got a good laugh from it.  As for me growing up in the Jordan era, I told myself I was done with the new cats, but I have a solid collection of the Kobe 6 as well that I will post soon, but only the ones I wanted (still debating on the grinches, not sure if I like the shoe for me or if I'd get it do to hype).  Anyhow good stuff bro, keep the dope shoes and pics coming!

thanks mang 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
. They grew on me, but i still dont like them overall. Uglyass shaped shoe. Colorways made that shoe for me...

...but My kobe collection isn't up to par with my air jordan collection. i just have too many of those (from Nike to Face and to the new boxes)
Sucks when you have to suck it up when a specific shoe you want/desire again, is made up horrible quality.

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif

thanks mang 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

freken show off
Im jealous
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif

thanks mang 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

freken show off
Im jealous
laugh.gif

I hope those USC are strictly USC PEs. Don't need to see anymore bright %+@ colors the rest of the year. My eyes hurt already.

I hope those USC are strictly USC PEs. Don't need to see anymore bright %+@ colors the rest of the year. My eyes hurt already.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Has anyone snapped up any of the TB's at all?

The grey green ones seem to have two different pics floating around.

One in which the shoe is a dark forrest green

d2accbacbcgreen.jpg-150x101.jpg

And another in which it is a brighter emerald green.

29659009_z.jpeg

The emerald is actually pretty solid.

Haven't seen anything but promo pics though.
it's definitely the first picture unfortunately.. which is sad.

29659009_z.jpeg

Originally Posted by rukawa005

29659009_z.jpeg

Damn, that's a shame.

The emerald really works on this shoe. Would have nabbed a pair.

Originally Posted by rukawa005

29659009_z.jpeg

Damn, that's a shame.

The emerald really works on this shoe. Would have nabbed a pair.

@hiimgroceryboy That is the Imperial Purple CW that is supposed to come out in the Fall. Must have for my collection

@hiimgroceryboy That is the Imperial Purple CW that is supposed to come out in the Fall. Must have for my collection

Did anyone receive a tracking number from deadstock? Their customer support took them until today to provide a tracking number and it showed my camo's got here friday when I was home...
Last time order from them

Did anyone receive a tracking number from deadstock? Their customer support took them until today to provide a tracking number and it showed my camo's got here friday when I was home...
Last time order from them

i just used the 25% off coupon for the blue camos on eastbay and there's tax for california!? since when!?  
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom